Skip to main content

Movie List of 2016...!!!

Hey Y'all,

So I decided I wanted to do a list of movies I've watched for this year. So far I've only seen one movie in the new year. I'll put when I watched it and what I thought of it. I'm gonna try to update this post frequently, so keep your eyes peeled for that.I might however, not post this until the end of 2016. But I haven't decided yet.

1. Minions - I saw this movie in January. The movie was cute. It was fun to watch but it didn't really hold my attention all that well. My boyfriend, Andrew said that it would of been better if it wasn't so long of a movie. I have to agree with him. It was kind of long for the content that we got out of the movie. Honestly, my favorite part was the ending. I like what they did with the ending. 

2. Star Wars The Force Awakens - I went into this movie not expecting it to be very good. I was never a huge star wars fan myself but my boyfriend loves star wars. So we went to see the movie and it turned out to be pretty amazing. I can't wait to watch the other movies and see if I enjoy them as much as I enjoyed this one.

3. The Secret Life of Pets - It is not secret I love animals. I especially love pets in general. So this movie was really up my alley. I loved this movie, And a cool bonus, I got to see it for free and take m boyfriend and my little sister as well. It was super great. We all loved it. I defiantly can't wait to watch it when it becomes available again.

4. Zootopia - Like I said above, I love animals. I loved this movie so much as well. I just loved the whole idea of there being a city made up of all types of animals that wore clothes and walked around like humans. I would so recommend.

5. Bad Moms - I watched this movie with my little sister and her best friend Becca. I liked the movie but it felt super long. However this movie did make me appreciate my boyfriend, Andrew.

6. Sisters - Another movie I watched with my little sister and her friend for girls night. It was okay. I didn't really like the humor. But some parts were funny.

7. Finding Dory - This movie was just as good as the first one, I loved it so much. I will have to buy it when it comes out.

8. Kubo and the Two Strings -  I loved this movie a lot to. It was so good, I recommend to anyone who loves these types of movies,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Same Blog, New Design...!!!

Hey Everyone, Thank you, Twin Butterfly Designs for this awesome new layout that you created for my blog. I am so happy with my blog. It looks absolutely amazing. You were so much fun to work with and you had so many great ideas for this layout. If anyone is looking for a new layout for their blog, then check out Twin Butterfly Designs. I would recommend her to all of my friends.

Nine Lives too Short....!!!

Hey Everyone I've been working on making  on completing my job applications. Which would be a lot easier if I kept all my references in one place. But no, crazy organized girl can't seem to do that. Wow, that's just sad. I'll have to get some kind of system going on to keep all my current information together. Then bye bye crazy application problems. I signed up to take my Driver's License Test. I guess that's big news. I finally be able to drive. Which will be great for college, work, and smaller endeavors.  I'm super nervous. I feel so much could go wrong. The worst that could happen is that I can't parallel park or I can't follow the instructor's commands which should be pretty basic.I hope it is anyway. I've been keeping in contact with my boyfriend who lives in Fort Myers. Haha. Talk about long distance. I think I've been doing a pretty good job so far because I've kept in touch with him and I text him almost everyday.  I r

Unknown on Saturday's!

K is for Kim Possible! Kim Possible is probably the best show that Disney Channel has ever churned out. When I as younger, I loved watching Kim on Saturday Cartoons. She was a role model to me. I looked up to Kim Possible. I mean what little girl wouldn't want to be just like her. She's a cheerleader, not the most popular girl in High School, has the most awesome best friend and new boyfriend, and she saves the world. Who wouldn't want to save the world?  I mean if it was possible to be like Possible then I'd totally go for it. I love Kim and I love the show. I still watch the show when it's on from time to time, just to relive the experience and it's still the best show ever.