3. The Secret Life of Pets - It is not secret I love animals. I especially love pets in general. So this movie was really up my alley. I loved this movie, And a cool bonus, I got to see it for free and take m boyfriend and my little sister as well. It was super great. We all loved it. I defiantly can't wait to watch it when it becomes available again.
4. Zootopia - Like I said above, I love animals. I loved this movie so much as well. I just loved the whole idea of there being a city made up of all types of animals that wore clothes and walked around like humans. I would so recommend.
5. Bad Moms - I watched this movie with my little sister and her best friend Becca. I liked the movie but it felt super long. However this movie did make me appreciate my boyfriend, Andrew.
6. Sisters - Another movie I watched with my little sister and her friend for girls night. It was okay. I didn't really like the humor. But some parts were funny.
7. Finding Dory - This movie was just as good as the first one, I loved it so much. I will have to buy it when it comes out.
8. Kubo and the Two Strings - I loved this movie a lot to. It was so good, I recommend to anyone who loves these types of movies,