Skip to main content

A New Chapter In My Life...!!!

Hey Everyone,

So I started a new Job. Well technically I've been there for a few weeks but I haven't been posting anything on my blog. It feels like it's been an eternity. And I guess I should start from the beginning.

So I was at my new job, maybe a couple days after I'd originally started working there. I was bagging for a cashier who I didn't know that well. Our customers started comparing us. They were saying we looked alike and that we could be related. We just looked at each other. I told our customers that I don't have an older brother, just a little sister and we didn't even look alike. The next day, he asked me what our customers were talking about. I smiled and told him that they thought we were related. Then other cashiers agreed and thought we could be brother and sister. Haha. I thought it was great.

After that day, I didn't want to bag for any one else. He made working ten times better than I ever could have imagined. And we'd talk and have fun being around each other. Soon our customers started commenting on what a great team we made. One day he leaned in and asked me if I had a Facebook page. I said yes. He gave me a piece of paper and a pen and I wrote down my name. When he came back from break, he commented on my profile picture. I used Facebook as a way to get his number which probably makes me a coward for not asking him for it in person. But it got us to talk and that's all that matters. Then he asked me to dinner. Dinner turned into Breakfast and we got to know each other. One thing turned into another.

We've only been together for three days. Which may not be very long at all. But the thing is, sometimes you don't have to be with someone very long to know that the way you feel about them is natural and right. At first I thought that I would start doubting myself but to be honest. Ever since I started dating him, I haven't doubted my feelings for him. Usually, I've done this with every other guy I've dated. He's special. There's something about us that works. Something that goes deeper than what I've had before.

Thanks to him he's made me feel like I couldn't be happier but it's more than just about being happy. It's what we have. I guess words really can't describe the way you feel about someone who is special to you. But words can be used to show the world that you know how to move your heart. To open your heart and let someone in. I've been fearful a long time to let someone special into my heart. Someone who has shown me that it's not scary. It's a wonderful experience and I wouldn't have it any other way. So I guess what I am saying is thank you. I've thankful that's he's in my life and I'm in his.


post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Same Blog, New Design...!!!

Hey Everyone, Thank you, Twin Butterfly Designs for this awesome new layout that you created for my blog. I am so happy with my blog. It looks absolutely amazing. You were so much fun to work with and you had so many great ideas for this layout. If anyone is looking for a new layout for their blog, then check out Twin Butterfly Designs. I would recommend her to all of my friends.

Nine Lives too Short....!!!

Hey Everyone I've been working on making  on completing my job applications. Which would be a lot easier if I kept all my references in one place. But no, crazy organized girl can't seem to do that. Wow, that's just sad. I'll have to get some kind of system going on to keep all my current information together. Then bye bye crazy application problems. I signed up to take my Driver's License Test. I guess that's big news. I finally be able to drive. Which will be great for college, work, and smaller endeavors.  I'm super nervous. I feel so much could go wrong. The worst that could happen is that I can't parallel park or I can't follow the instructor's commands which should be pretty basic.I hope it is anyway. I've been keeping in contact with my boyfriend who lives in Fort Myers. Haha. Talk about long distance. I think I've been doing a pretty good job so far because I've kept in touch with him and I text him almost everyday.  I r

Unknown on Saturday's!

K is for Kim Possible! Kim Possible is probably the best show that Disney Channel has ever churned out. When I as younger, I loved watching Kim on Saturday Cartoons. She was a role model to me. I looked up to Kim Possible. I mean what little girl wouldn't want to be just like her. She's a cheerleader, not the most popular girl in High School, has the most awesome best friend and new boyfriend, and she saves the world. Who wouldn't want to save the world?  I mean if it was possible to be like Possible then I'd totally go for it. I love Kim and I love the show. I still watch the show when it's on from time to time, just to relive the experience and it's still the best show ever.