Skip to main content

13 is for Treize!

Salam,

Good morning everyone. I think today is a really great day. I woke up way off schedule but I managed to get everything I wanted to get done this morning. I don't have very much time to complete this post so I got to type faster.

I  am a busy little bee. I've been filling out applications everyday. Last night I was attempting to fill out an application way too late at night and decided it would be better to do them today instead. I feel like such a slacker. I'm not one though. I've been trying very hard to get a job, filling out five applications a day except yesterday because of poor judgment and planning. I'm normally pretty good with planning and organization. So I don't know what happened yesterday.

I have been racing to get things done. I have my school work (home schooling), plus my daily chore chart(which I need to fill out), and my reading list which I already know won't be finished by the end of this year. Now, I'm focusing on a job that has more to do with my being my own boss. I want to make flyers for Babysitting/Nanny/Dog Walker/Pet Sitting/House Sitter. I figure I'd probably be able to get some good business and make some money so I can start saving for college. Which will be so much fun. Along with that I might get a student loan for the entire college so I can pay it off and then start it right away. It seems like my best bet right now since my family doesn't want to support me without a flow of steady income. Do they realize how important it is to start college or how expensive most colleges are and how much books cost alone and the books are sent to me? The books are included in the tuition. Most colleges don't even offer that. Do they realize that it might be a while before I have steady income? Sometimes I wished they see things from my point of view.


Well that's all for today.

Love Britt
<3


P.S. The hello of the day is in Azerbaijani.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 is for Trente!

Welcome to Friday's Short Story, I have been putting together my blog recently, like you know what do I want to talk about. I can't make any promises that the blog topics won't change from time to time but I can at least put more effort into my blog. I wanted to put up a short story of mine that I wrote after I read Gail Carson Levine's book, Writing Magic: Creating Stories that Fly.  I am a huge fan of Gail Carson Levine. She is such an amazing author and I have fallenl in love with every book she has turned out so far. If you have any interest in reading more about her, then please visit her at her website, http://www.gailcarsonlevine.com/ So back to my short story. Here it is! I hope you all enjoy.     I have one green eye and one brown eye. The green eye sees truth, but the brown eye sees much, much, more. I stared at myself in the mirror. Seeing my disgruntled face that morning was not a pretty site. The mirror showed the opposite me. A bed head version of...

Worst Movie Ever...!!!

Hey Readers, So last night, my little sister and I watched a redbox movie that has been laying around the room for days now, waiting to be watched. It was the worst movie I have ever seen. The move was called Snow White and the Huntsman. It was probably the worst movie ever made. It was slow, nothing really interesting happened in the whole entire time we watched it. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep for about an hour, when I awoke, the movie was still playing with barely any progress. Kristin Stewart did a terrible job of acting. I don't even care enough to make sure her name is spelled right, I apologize to any of my readers who like her or at least her acting. I don't really envy her all that much because she sucks at acting, literally. The man who played the Huntsman was a little better but not exactly the best either. I'm pretty sure though that he played Thor, which I actually enjoyed very much. But this movie was outdrawn, too long...

Same Blog, New Design...!!!

Hey Everyone, Thank you, Twin Butterfly Designs for this awesome new layout that you created for my blog. I am so happy with my blog. It looks absolutely amazing. You were so much fun to work with and you had so many great ideas for this layout. If anyone is looking for a new layout for their blog, then check out Twin Butterfly Designs. I would recommend her to all of my friends.