Skip to main content

Common Ground...!!!

Hey Y'all,

I have been so busy in my life. I recently became a mother in January and started a new job at the end of February. A lot things are happening in my life and its crazy. I live in a world that is continuously changing around me. I can't stop it and I certainly can't change what is happening out in the world. The only thing I can do is control the way I react to these things. One of those things that have changed is becoming a mother. I recently became a mom. It is a rewarding role and one I wouldn't change for the world. I love my daughter, Violet so much. She just recently started to smile at me more and every time I get her to smile. I experience the most amazing feeling of pride, joy, and love. She is such an amazing little gift that I have been blessed. I couldn't be happier. 

I also got a new job at a calling center. I'm super exited to start my new life in a new career. I think I will do really well at my job after I get out of my training period. But for right now I'm happy just having the time to learn a new craft at my new job. I can't wait to get my first couple of pay checks. I'm gonna use those checks to help me slowly get out of debt. I also plan to save some of it to move out. I want to move my family closer to the people that matter most in my life. But right now that seems to be a far way off. My families lease is up in June. We are hoping we will be able to find a house by the end of May. Sadly I'm not sure if that will happen for us. So far I haven't had any luck in finding my family a house that we can all agree on. I just want a nice house that I will enjoy decorating. For me, that is what I am most excited about, decorating my house. Its probably my favorite aspect of the Sims. I enjoy playing the Sims. I enjoy creating a house and then decorating that house in the game and making a family to live in that house. It gives me a small sense of accomplish. I'm not sure why though. But it does.  

I'm hoping that by the time this post comes out. My family and I will have moved into a new house. I hope that we will have started a new path in our lives. I'm excited to see what happens in the coming months. I will update this post if we end up moving. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nine Lives too Short....!!!

Hey Everyone I've been working on making  on completing my job applications. Which would be a lot easier if I kept all my references in one place. But no, crazy organized girl can't seem to do that. Wow, that's just sad. I'll have to get some kind of system going on to keep all my current information together. Then bye bye crazy application problems. I signed up to take my Driver's License Test. I guess that's big news. I finally be able to drive. Which will be great for college, work, and smaller endeavors.  I'm super nervous. I feel so much could go wrong. The worst that could happen is that I can't parallel park or I can't follow the instructor's commands which should be pretty basic.I hope it is anyway. I've been keeping in contact with my boyfriend who lives in Fort Myers. Haha. Talk about long distance. I think I've been doing a pretty good job so far because I've kept in touch with him and I text him almost everyday.  I r

Same Blog, New Design...!!!

Hey Everyone, Thank you, Twin Butterfly Designs for this awesome new layout that you created for my blog. I am so happy with my blog. It looks absolutely amazing. You were so much fun to work with and you had so many great ideas for this layout. If anyone is looking for a new layout for their blog, then check out Twin Butterfly Designs. I would recommend her to all of my friends.

Unknown on Saturday's!

K is for Kim Possible! Kim Possible is probably the best show that Disney Channel has ever churned out. When I as younger, I loved watching Kim on Saturday Cartoons. She was a role model to me. I looked up to Kim Possible. I mean what little girl wouldn't want to be just like her. She's a cheerleader, not the most popular girl in High School, has the most awesome best friend and new boyfriend, and she saves the world. Who wouldn't want to save the world?  I mean if it was possible to be like Possible then I'd totally go for it. I love Kim and I love the show. I still watch the show when it's on from time to time, just to relive the experience and it's still the best show ever.