Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday...!!!

Hey Y'all,

Halloween is fast approaching and I have no idea what to write about this week for this Tuesday. Trick or Treat is actually in two days and I can't find my cat ears.  I thought about writing a favorite make up list but I don't use a lot of make up. I was also thinking of doing a favorite veggie  and fruit list but I think I might save that one for another day.I think the one I have in store for you is much more appropriate.

Here we go...

1. Milk Chocolate Hershey Bar - I love chocolate like way too much and these bars are so bad for you but every once in a while I want one.

2. Almond Milk Chocolate Hershey Bar - I love almonds and these are just as good as the originals.

3. Cookies and Cream Bar - I love white chocolate...nuf said.

4. Kit Kat Bar - These are great because there are four of them and I feel really good about only eating one and saving the others for later. The white chocolate ones are even better.

5. Lemon Heads - I love lemon heads. They taste like lemon and are great to suck on.

6. Lindor Truffles - These things are like heaven in your mouth. I love them so much.

7. Banana Laffy Taffy - I hate banana's but this taffy is to die for.

8. Sweat tarts - I just love sweat tarts. They bring back good childhood memerios.

9. Jolly Ranchers - what person doesn't love these. Blue Raspberry is my favorite.

10. Lolly Pops - These are just for the good childhood memories.

So sorry this was so late but I meant to post this earlier. This was a fun little Halloween treat for you all. I hope you all enjoy this post for Tuesday top things.

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worst Movie Ever...!!!

Hey Readers, So last night, my little sister and I watched a redbox movie that has been laying around the room for days now, waiting to be watched. It was the worst movie I have ever seen. The move was called Snow White and the Huntsman. It was probably the worst movie ever made. It was slow, nothing really interesting happened in the whole entire time we watched it. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep for about an hour, when I awoke, the movie was still playing with barely any progress. Kristin Stewart did a terrible job of acting. I don't even care enough to make sure her name is spelled right, I apologize to any of my readers who like her or at least her acting. I don't really envy her all that much because she sucks at acting, literally. The man who played the Huntsman was a little better but not exactly the best either. I'm pretty sure though that he played Thor, which I actually enjoyed very much. But this movie was outdrawn, too long...

30 is for Trente!

Welcome to Friday's Short Story, I have been putting together my blog recently, like you know what do I want to talk about. I can't make any promises that the blog topics won't change from time to time but I can at least put more effort into my blog. I wanted to put up a short story of mine that I wrote after I read Gail Carson Levine's book, Writing Magic: Creating Stories that Fly.  I am a huge fan of Gail Carson Levine. She is such an amazing author and I have fallenl in love with every book she has turned out so far. If you have any interest in reading more about her, then please visit her at her website, http://www.gailcarsonlevine.com/ So back to my short story. Here it is! I hope you all enjoy.     I have one green eye and one brown eye. The green eye sees truth, but the brown eye sees much, much, more. I stared at myself in the mirror. Seeing my disgruntled face that morning was not a pretty site. The mirror showed the opposite me. A bed head version of...

Same Blog, New Design...!!!

Hey Everyone, Thank you, Twin Butterfly Designs for this awesome new layout that you created for my blog. I am so happy with my blog. It looks absolutely amazing. You were so much fun to work with and you had so many great ideas for this layout. If anyone is looking for a new layout for their blog, then check out Twin Butterfly Designs. I would recommend her to all of my friends.