Skip to main content

My Biggest Pet Peeves...!!!

Hey Readers,

So when I think of the word "hate", I think of what I hate most in life. Honestly, there is not that many things that could truly make me hate something or someone. But there are a few things that truly make my reels turn in my head. A few things that make me hate people could be a short list or a long list. I plan on going with the short list. So to get this started, lets go with what I believe I hate most. So first up is people not using a turn single when taking a turn. This is probably one of the simplest rules to follow in the book. You use a turn single when turning. How hard is that to remember people? Now I will share a secret with you, I have forgotten to use my turn single but I didn't do it on purpose. It was a pure accident. I have seen people just not use their turn single. It makes me mad at these people.  I just want to scream at them for being stupid. The second thing that bugs me most is when people come into my line at my job and don't use a divider to separate their groceries from others peoples orders. Then they get mad when you accidentally ring up another person order with their own because you didn't have any indication that the orders were separate.This kind of torture really makes my day. I mean seriously people what are you thinking. Those dividers were made for a reason. They are made to make everyone's life easier. So to make matters short life is a bunch of riddles that we can't solve in a day. I can't figure out how why people don't use a turn single or don't divide their groceries. I can tell you however, that we are humans. Humans tend to make mistakes, its undoubtedly human. So that's all I have for my little rave on the word hate. Haha. That was actaully kind of fun. If I think of anything else that I really hate. I'll do another blog post. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 is for Trente!

Welcome to Friday's Short Story, I have been putting together my blog recently, like you know what do I want to talk about. I can't make any promises that the blog topics won't change from time to time but I can at least put more effort into my blog. I wanted to put up a short story of mine that I wrote after I read Gail Carson Levine's book, Writing Magic: Creating Stories that Fly.  I am a huge fan of Gail Carson Levine. She is such an amazing author and I have fallenl in love with every book she has turned out so far. If you have any interest in reading more about her, then please visit her at her website, http://www.gailcarsonlevine.com/ So back to my short story. Here it is! I hope you all enjoy.     I have one green eye and one brown eye. The green eye sees truth, but the brown eye sees much, much, more. I stared at myself in the mirror. Seeing my disgruntled face that morning was not a pretty site. The mirror showed the opposite me. A bed head version of...

Worst Movie Ever...!!!

Hey Readers, So last night, my little sister and I watched a redbox movie that has been laying around the room for days now, waiting to be watched. It was the worst movie I have ever seen. The move was called Snow White and the Huntsman. It was probably the worst movie ever made. It was slow, nothing really interesting happened in the whole entire time we watched it. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep for about an hour, when I awoke, the movie was still playing with barely any progress. Kristin Stewart did a terrible job of acting. I don't even care enough to make sure her name is spelled right, I apologize to any of my readers who like her or at least her acting. I don't really envy her all that much because she sucks at acting, literally. The man who played the Huntsman was a little better but not exactly the best either. I'm pretty sure though that he played Thor, which I actually enjoyed very much. But this movie was outdrawn, too long...

Light and Fluffy...!!!

Hey Y'all, So lately I've been getting dizzy and light headed while driving. It kind of sucks. I'm not sure what is causing it either. After I get home sometime the dizziness and light headed feeling doesn't go away. I feel like I am stuck in my home because of it. I don't like. Not one bit.  I'm kind of scared that I am showing signs of getting vertigo like my dad. I really hope not. Also my mom is here visiting from South Carolina. She is driving me insane. I mean I love her because she is my mom. But boy she really knows just how to annoy me.