Skip to main content

Secrets from the Best Friend...!!!

Hey Everyone,

I live in a world where morals are quick to be forgotten. And yes, I guess you would say that in this world, our simple but complex world that morals can and will be forgotten and broken. It's a part of the world that people just have to except and live with. I have grown to accept this fact in the pass months. I have also let my own morals come to terms with this cruel acceptance. I'm proud to say though that they have changed. But people should not judge other people on their morals. Just sometimes life throws things your way that can't be avoided and your adapt to them and accept them. Well things have happened in my life that can't be changed. And I'd never change them because they are some of the best changes that could of happened to me.

Beyond this new news, life hasn't really changed. I'm falling harder everyday for my boyfriend. His birthday is this week and I can't wait to celebrate it with him. He's such a good guy and I'm so happy with him. I've never been with a guy who makes me feel like I don't have to doubt what he says. He understands me and he doesn't take me for granted. He cares about me and actually listens when I talk and gives good feedback. He's an amazing boyfriend and I'm so glad I've met him. I guess you could say that sometimes it's nice meeting someone you connect with. It's also nice meeting someone you never expected to find in the most unlikely place.

I think I'm going to start a new anime show today. I'm so far behind on Fairy Tail. My friend is going to be so pissed off when I tell her I haven't watched any of the episodes. I barely have time to do anything with my job even thought it doesn't take of as much time as I say.
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 is for Trente!

Welcome to Friday's Short Story, I have been putting together my blog recently, like you know what do I want to talk about. I can't make any promises that the blog topics won't change from time to time but I can at least put more effort into my blog. I wanted to put up a short story of mine that I wrote after I read Gail Carson Levine's book, Writing Magic: Creating Stories that Fly.  I am a huge fan of Gail Carson Levine. She is such an amazing author and I have fallenl in love with every book she has turned out so far. If you have any interest in reading more about her, then please visit her at her website, http://www.gailcarsonlevine.com/ So back to my short story. Here it is! I hope you all enjoy.     I have one green eye and one brown eye. The green eye sees truth, but the brown eye sees much, much, more. I stared at myself in the mirror. Seeing my disgruntled face that morning was not a pretty site. The mirror showed the opposite me. A bed head version of...

Worst Movie Ever...!!!

Hey Readers, So last night, my little sister and I watched a redbox movie that has been laying around the room for days now, waiting to be watched. It was the worst movie I have ever seen. The move was called Snow White and the Huntsman. It was probably the worst movie ever made. It was slow, nothing really interesting happened in the whole entire time we watched it. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep for about an hour, when I awoke, the movie was still playing with barely any progress. Kristin Stewart did a terrible job of acting. I don't even care enough to make sure her name is spelled right, I apologize to any of my readers who like her or at least her acting. I don't really envy her all that much because she sucks at acting, literally. The man who played the Huntsman was a little better but not exactly the best either. I'm pretty sure though that he played Thor, which I actually enjoyed very much. But this movie was outdrawn, too long...

Same Blog, New Design...!!!

Hey Everyone, Thank you, Twin Butterfly Designs for this awesome new layout that you created for my blog. I am so happy with my blog. It looks absolutely amazing. You were so much fun to work with and you had so many great ideas for this layout. If anyone is looking for a new layout for their blog, then check out Twin Butterfly Designs. I would recommend her to all of my friends.