Skip to main content

Sour Gummy Worms and Rita's Ice...!!!

Hey Everyone,

Yesterday, I started my first day at Rita's. Since I'm new at the job, I'm trying my best to get better but I still forget things I have to say to the customers. I have to Upsell things and sometimes I feel kind of weird doing it. I think it really has to do with never having to do it at my old job. So I'll just have to get use to it.

Overall, I think I did better near the end of my shift. The other workers helped me by explaining/showing me things that I need to know on the job. It's kind of confusing because so much is happening while you are working there and I'm still learning.  I feel like sometimes I probably look like a deer in the headlights. Also, I was told that I'm going to be the only person working during the day. That is a lot to handle, especially for Rita's and all the things you have to do.

I'm a little stressed though right now since I've seemed to misplace my Social Security Card and my Birth Certificate. Also, starting a new job and having to learn how to work there is also a huge stress since I have to do my best and never miss a step.

I got call from someone for another job offer. I want to be able to work at Rita's but I'd rather be with someone who can do it with me. I wasn't really looking for a job where I'm always by myself and never meeting a new person. But if I am by myself, then  I might actually do my job better because I'm not use to working on a team.

Yay. Sour Gummy Worms.  I feel like a little kid again whenever I eat gummy worms. They're so good. Speaking of food, my favorite flavor of Italian Ice at Rita's would have to be Smores and Chocolate Peanut Butter. They're so good. Haha.
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Same Blog, New Design...!!!

Hey Everyone, Thank you, Twin Butterfly Designs for this awesome new layout that you created for my blog. I am so happy with my blog. It looks absolutely amazing. You were so much fun to work with and you had so many great ideas for this layout. If anyone is looking for a new layout for their blog, then check out Twin Butterfly Designs. I would recommend her to all of my friends.

Nine Lives too Short....!!!

Hey Everyone I've been working on making  on completing my job applications. Which would be a lot easier if I kept all my references in one place. But no, crazy organized girl can't seem to do that. Wow, that's just sad. I'll have to get some kind of system going on to keep all my current information together. Then bye bye crazy application problems. I signed up to take my Driver's License Test. I guess that's big news. I finally be able to drive. Which will be great for college, work, and smaller endeavors.  I'm super nervous. I feel so much could go wrong. The worst that could happen is that I can't parallel park or I can't follow the instructor's commands which should be pretty basic.I hope it is anyway. I've been keeping in contact with my boyfriend who lives in Fort Myers. Haha. Talk about long distance. I think I've been doing a pretty good job so far because I've kept in touch with him and I text him almost everyday.  I r

Unknown on Saturday's!

K is for Kim Possible! Kim Possible is probably the best show that Disney Channel has ever churned out. When I as younger, I loved watching Kim on Saturday Cartoons. She was a role model to me. I looked up to Kim Possible. I mean what little girl wouldn't want to be just like her. She's a cheerleader, not the most popular girl in High School, has the most awesome best friend and new boyfriend, and she saves the world. Who wouldn't want to save the world?  I mean if it was possible to be like Possible then I'd totally go for it. I love Kim and I love the show. I still watch the show when it's on from time to time, just to relive the experience and it's still the best show ever.