Skip to main content

Parking on the Side...!!!

Hey Everyone,

Yesterday, after an awesome Salmon dinner with my mom and step dad. We decided to go brush up my skills on Parallel Parking practice since I will be taking my Driving test on the last day of this month and it's been two years since I last did it. I'm proud to say that I didn't do as bad as I thought I would. My parents got out of the car and sat on the bench and let me do it by myself a few times which I think was awesome after they both did almost to say the least horrible jobs themselves. I was overly confident my first time and hit the curb but I still got myself in the spot. Other than that minor mistake, I would of passed my Parallel Parking test depending on the instructor I would of got. I went around for another try but I didn't park as well as I would of liked so I tried again with my step dad in the car. The first time I did it with him in the car, I was nervous and I didn't back in correctly so I pulled around to do it again. The second time I did it, I did a perfect Parallel Parking job if I say so myself. I was so proud of myself.

Of course, right after I did my awesome parking job. My moms car started to act up and it was leaking coolant all over the road. So I pulled into a spot (badly I might add) and turned the car off after instruction from the parents. My step dad let the car cool down and then he got in the driver's seat to try and start it. The car started on the second try and we went to the gas station to pick up coolant for the car. The cars fixed and I'm happy. Hopefully the car will last until after I take my test. I'm not too worried but seeing as how I don't have a job it might be kind of hard to buy another used car right now.
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nine Lives too Short....!!!

Hey Everyone I've been working on making  on completing my job applications. Which would be a lot easier if I kept all my references in one place. But no, crazy organized girl can't seem to do that. Wow, that's just sad. I'll have to get some kind of system going on to keep all my current information together. Then bye bye crazy application problems. I signed up to take my Driver's License Test. I guess that's big news. I finally be able to drive. Which will be great for college, work, and smaller endeavors.  I'm super nervous. I feel so much could go wrong. The worst that could happen is that I can't parallel park or I can't follow the instructor's commands which should be pretty basic.I hope it is anyway. I've been keeping in contact with my boyfriend who lives in Fort Myers. Haha. Talk about long distance. I think I've been doing a pretty good job so far because I've kept in touch with him and I text him almost everyday.  I r

New Ideas, Old Fairy Tales...!!!

Hey Everyone, Yesterday I was walking my dog when I came up with a new twist on a old fairy tale. I was thinking of doing a new Alice in Wonderland Story. A story about Alice, an elderly woman in a mental hospital telling these stories of her when she was a little girl in wonderland. I figure the story could be made into a much more darker and horrific tale that still has that beautiful magical flare that the enchanting old story possessed. I really think this would be an interesting twist on Alice in Wonderland since every one seems to want to keep her young and innocent. Why not let her grow up? Have children of her own or end up alone? Why not let her be a insane old woman who never knows whats going on? A story narrated by Alice about Alice. I think that would be an awesome story to take on. Now, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this Alice and Wonderland twist. I've never done anything like this before and I'm defiantly going to do some research from the old books

Same Blog, New Design...!!!

Hey Everyone, Thank you, Twin Butterfly Designs for this awesome new layout that you created for my blog. I am so happy with my blog. It looks absolutely amazing. You were so much fun to work with and you had so many great ideas for this layout. If anyone is looking for a new layout for their blog, then check out Twin Butterfly Designs. I would recommend her to all of my friends.