Skip to main content

5 is for Cinq!

Përshëndetje,

Well, today was a pretty good day if I do say so myself. I completed all my chores and now I am doing online job applications for different stores. I have also been checking each stores address on Trip Planner and Google Maps. Trip Planner allows me to see which stores I can get to by bus. No matter how many transfers I may have to go through. I'm not looking forward to doing my first transfer. But I won't be comfortable with it until I do it. I say once I've done five or six bus rides on the bus then I'll be ready to do my first transfer. I think.

 Did you know that most store applications are online now? I've only come across two that aren't. So far I have done three job applications. My goal is to complete four to five a day and I am frantically scrambling to get them all completed before 12 pm tonight. To help me keep track of where I have applied online, I've made a excel document which allows to to put in the information I need to help me remember. This right now consists of how I applied, what date I applied, and when I should do a follow up with the said employer. I just hope I can get a job soon. It really sucks not having a job. Did I mention that I'm doing a budget this week for my expenses to figure out how much I will need to have available to spend? Yup, just something else I need to stress about.

Speaking of stress, I need to go and plan out the game plan for tomorrows bus trip up to the library and back. I still don't know how to get the bus to stop which I must say is kind of sad. But I'll ask the bust driver before I get off. If I have to I'll sit closer to them so I can make sure I can ask all the questions I  need. I'm also going to grab flyers for the other bus routes that I know I might have to use in the future.

Well that's all for today. Have a good night everyone.

Love Britt
<3

P.S. Today's Hello of the Day is in Albanian.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 is for Trente!

Welcome to Friday's Short Story, I have been putting together my blog recently, like you know what do I want to talk about. I can't make any promises that the blog topics won't change from time to time but I can at least put more effort into my blog. I wanted to put up a short story of mine that I wrote after I read Gail Carson Levine's book, Writing Magic: Creating Stories that Fly.  I am a huge fan of Gail Carson Levine. She is such an amazing author and I have fallenl in love with every book she has turned out so far. If you have any interest in reading more about her, then please visit her at her website, http://www.gailcarsonlevine.com/ So back to my short story. Here it is! I hope you all enjoy.     I have one green eye and one brown eye. The green eye sees truth, but the brown eye sees much, much, more. I stared at myself in the mirror. Seeing my disgruntled face that morning was not a pretty site. The mirror showed the opposite me. A bed head version of...

Worst Movie Ever...!!!

Hey Readers, So last night, my little sister and I watched a redbox movie that has been laying around the room for days now, waiting to be watched. It was the worst movie I have ever seen. The move was called Snow White and the Huntsman. It was probably the worst movie ever made. It was slow, nothing really interesting happened in the whole entire time we watched it. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep for about an hour, when I awoke, the movie was still playing with barely any progress. Kristin Stewart did a terrible job of acting. I don't even care enough to make sure her name is spelled right, I apologize to any of my readers who like her or at least her acting. I don't really envy her all that much because she sucks at acting, literally. The man who played the Huntsman was a little better but not exactly the best either. I'm pretty sure though that he played Thor, which I actually enjoyed very much. But this movie was outdrawn, too long...

Light and Fluffy...!!!

Hey Y'all, So lately I've been getting dizzy and light headed while driving. It kind of sucks. I'm not sure what is causing it either. After I get home sometime the dizziness and light headed feeling doesn't go away. I feel like I am stuck in my home because of it. I don't like. Not one bit.  I'm kind of scared that I am showing signs of getting vertigo like my dad. I really hope not. Also my mom is here visiting from South Carolina. She is driving me insane. I mean I love her because she is my mom. But boy she really knows just how to annoy me.