Skip to main content

K is for kick

IF SOMEONE DOESN'T DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT BLASTED BIRD THEN I WILL!


Good Morning,

Please excuse my need to rant about the stupid pet bird we have here at the house. He just won't stop squawking. It's very annoying. For once in my life, I agree with my friend brother. Let's get rid of the bird...muhahaha. Enough is said about the demon bird.

So there's five days until Christmas Eve and six days until Christmas. I am still running around, buying presents for everyone. There's only one person on my list who I have to buy for. If I don't find anything today at the mall, I will just donate some money towards a gift that everyone else is also help buying.

I'm so freaking pissed off and I don't even know why. Okay. Maybe I do have some idea but still. I don't think it's a good enough reason. Then again I was awakened by the bird and then my friends mom. I didn't want to get out of bed today.Oh well.

Love Britt
<3

Comments

I really need to stop doing my blog in the morning. Or I need to start reading what I write before I post it.

Popular posts from this blog

Expensive Things I'd Love to Own...!!!

Hey Y'all.

Lately I have been feeling the need to take the time to really think about what I want from life. As most of you know by now, I became a mother in January. My journey of motherhood has been a wonderful one so far. Ever since I have become a mother, I have felt this need to upgrade my life. I have felt this need to upgrade my style of clothing. I thought I was going for the whole bohemian style look that I really do love. But I realized something from one to many of my shopping trips. I've found that as much as I love the the bohemian style. I tend to lean towards clothes that are classy and elegant that I can pair with my bohemian style. I've decided that though that I wish to continue with this style choice which is called bohemian chic or bohemian classy. I want to look into buying some name brand items to add to my closet that will last me a lot longer than their more affordable counterparts.

I also need to start working out so I can look start to feel good a…

Restarting Life...!

Hey Y'all, 
So I write to you all with a heavy head. My life is about to change. I don't know where I plan to go in life after it happens. I want to pursue something new. I have a few ideas of where to go next. I have enough of them. I guess I am looking for a way for my life to mean something. I have an amazing boyfriend. I have a amazing little girl. But I crave something more. I crave something else in my life. I'll Let you all know what options I have. Which ones I plan to explore. 
Well that is all.

Thinking About Startng a New Blog...!!!

Hey Y'all,

So I am thinking of starting a new blog. I want to do something new. I also want to own my domain as well. I also am interested in earning money from blogging. I want to do this for my daughter. I want to work when I want to work and earn money when I want to earn money.

I'm not really sure what type of blog I want to create. I am thinking possibly a lifestyle blog were I would talk everyday life, parenting, diy projects, new games, book reviews, movies I've watched. If anyone has an input on going this route, please leave a comment below.