Skip to main content

F is for the Fantastic Mr. Fox

Character Insight: Willow Crosswick

Hey Everyone,
                     I decided I wanted to try a character questionnaire with my character, Willow Crosswick, from my book, The Light Chronicles. Chapter Six is in the process of being written and I want to get into the mood of my character better, so to speak. Who am I kidding. I haven't touched Chapter Six yet.

                     If you have ever tried to write a book, then you understand what I am going through. You also know that I am not going crazy. Many authors do this to help them get to know their character better.So this is my version of a 'Get to know your character' sheet. I hope you enjoy Will's strange attitude, I can't wait to see what I, I mean she comes up with. Haha. 

                     Please remember that this was just for fun.

Interview with Willow: What I think it might go like...

Willow, Do you have a favorite book? Why is it your favorite?
Um...are you serious? Like I ever have time to read. Honestly with my crazy life and Karen always running around. I barely have any time to myself, let alone read a book. Next question.

So you've never read a book before?
Are you an idiot? I've read before just not recently. Jeesh. Oh and to answer your next question. No I don't have a favorite book and even if I did. I wouldn't be telling you. Now would I? If you ask me one more dam time about books I will make sure you regret it.

Is there a reason you treat everyone you meet with little to no respect?
What the hell are you talking about? The only people that I don't give a dam about is Karen and well maybe that really stupid popular girl from school. She is just so annoying. Believe it or not, I care about Casey. She may be a little annoying sometimes but she has been really good to me. 

So are you saying that it's all an act?
Lady, if it was all an act. I wouldn't be here. Your just as annoying as Marine. I mean come on what kind of name is Marine anyway. 

Well, thank you. So have you ever talked to Marine?
Um...I never want to talk to that witch. I'm not the type to be all sweet with the people I hate. I've never had to be sweet at all to get what I want. So, Why start now? I'm am perfectly happy being me.If you got a problem with it, then you picked the wrong girl to ask questions. 

One last question and then you can go back to what you were doing. Do you have anything you'd like to say to the world?
Yeah, I got something to say. Go to hell. Haha. If you got a problem with me then your not worth my time

Thank you for your time, Willow Crosswick.
Whatever.

That is exactly how I pictured Will. I also know that is exactly how I want her to sound. This was a lot of fun. I might try it again sometime. 

Updates: Today
  • Still reading Writing Magic: Creating Stories that Fly.
  • Need to seriously get started on my sixth chapter of my book, TLC.
  • I can't wait to come up with something better to write.
Love Britt
<3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Same Blog, New Design...!!!

Hey Everyone, Thank you, Twin Butterfly Designs for this awesome new layout that you created for my blog. I am so happy with my blog. It looks absolutely amazing. You were so much fun to work with and you had so many great ideas for this layout. If anyone is looking for a new layout for their blog, then check out Twin Butterfly Designs. I would recommend her to all of my friends.

Nine Lives too Short....!!!

Hey Everyone I've been working on making  on completing my job applications. Which would be a lot easier if I kept all my references in one place. But no, crazy organized girl can't seem to do that. Wow, that's just sad. I'll have to get some kind of system going on to keep all my current information together. Then bye bye crazy application problems. I signed up to take my Driver's License Test. I guess that's big news. I finally be able to drive. Which will be great for college, work, and smaller endeavors.  I'm super nervous. I feel so much could go wrong. The worst that could happen is that I can't parallel park or I can't follow the instructor's commands which should be pretty basic.I hope it is anyway. I've been keeping in contact with my boyfriend who lives in Fort Myers. Haha. Talk about long distance. I think I've been doing a pretty good job so far because I've kept in touch with him and I text him almost everyday.  I r

Unknown on Saturday's!

K is for Kim Possible! Kim Possible is probably the best show that Disney Channel has ever churned out. When I as younger, I loved watching Kim on Saturday Cartoons. She was a role model to me. I looked up to Kim Possible. I mean what little girl wouldn't want to be just like her. She's a cheerleader, not the most popular girl in High School, has the most awesome best friend and new boyfriend, and she saves the world. Who wouldn't want to save the world?  I mean if it was possible to be like Possible then I'd totally go for it. I love Kim and I love the show. I still watch the show when it's on from time to time, just to relive the experience and it's still the best show ever.