Skip to main content

"Okay Class, today we are going to talk about our feelings!" said the teacher

Bonjour Mes Amies,

            Lets talk about our feelings. Okay...maybe not. I really hate expressing my feelings to people. It just isn't me. Oh, I am having a Pocky Craving. Yum. It is so good. It's a Japanese treat that is mainly a biscuit stick covered with chocolate and they also have Strawberry flavored. It's awesome. POCKY!!!

           Today we hung out with our friend Grant. It was a lot of fun. We hung out at his Dad's place and then we came back to our house and played the Wii. I watched Amanda murder him. It was very funny. I usually don't like one on one combat games. So his driving isn't as scary as I first thought...he was very gentle with us.

           So anyway, I have finished the Third Chapter of my book The Light Chronicles. I was actually adjusting some things on my new Chapter. I read through the first two chapters of the book to see how they looked and how well they fit together. I am very pleased with the results so far.  I have to have my bestie do a quick read through it and edit it for me. She is very good at it and I am so blessed to have her help me on my projects.

         I got the stuff from my Doctor and I am very pleased. I mean I get to get my SSN Card at the Social Security Administration Office and come face to face with the pompous guy who was a total jerk. Yay, lets face that jerk and make him cry.

Well that's all for now.

love britt
<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nine Lives too Short....!!!

Hey Everyone I've been working on making  on completing my job applications. Which would be a lot easier if I kept all my references in one place. But no, crazy organized girl can't seem to do that. Wow, that's just sad. I'll have to get some kind of system going on to keep all my current information together. Then bye bye crazy application problems. I signed up to take my Driver's License Test. I guess that's big news. I finally be able to drive. Which will be great for college, work, and smaller endeavors.  I'm super nervous. I feel so much could go wrong. The worst that could happen is that I can't parallel park or I can't follow the instructor's commands which should be pretty basic.I hope it is anyway. I've been keeping in contact with my boyfriend who lives in Fort Myers. Haha. Talk about long distance. I think I've been doing a pretty good job so far because I've kept in touch with him and I text him almost everyday.  I r

Same Blog, New Design...!!!

Hey Everyone, Thank you, Twin Butterfly Designs for this awesome new layout that you created for my blog. I am so happy with my blog. It looks absolutely amazing. You were so much fun to work with and you had so many great ideas for this layout. If anyone is looking for a new layout for their blog, then check out Twin Butterfly Designs. I would recommend her to all of my friends.

New Ideas, Old Fairy Tales...!!!

Hey Everyone, Yesterday I was walking my dog when I came up with a new twist on a old fairy tale. I was thinking of doing a new Alice in Wonderland Story. A story about Alice, an elderly woman in a mental hospital telling these stories of her when she was a little girl in wonderland. I figure the story could be made into a much more darker and horrific tale that still has that beautiful magical flare that the enchanting old story possessed. I really think this would be an interesting twist on Alice in Wonderland since every one seems to want to keep her young and innocent. Why not let her grow up? Have children of her own or end up alone? Why not let her be a insane old woman who never knows whats going on? A story narrated by Alice about Alice. I think that would be an awesome story to take on. Now, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this Alice and Wonderland twist. I've never done anything like this before and I'm defiantly going to do some research from the old books