Skip to main content

Writing on Wednesday's - The Sun and The Moon...!!!

Hey Y'all, 

Here is this months Writing on Wednesday's. I'd say that they are coming along pretty nicely. I'm really proud of my blog. Now that I have a plan down, one that I seem to be able to stick to. It seems to help me stay on track.  

- The Sun and The Moon -

The girl fell in love with the sun and the moon. But she could not choose which one she loved more. The sun brought happiness and all the good in the world. The moon however, brought the darkness and the stars that dreams were made of. 

The sun and the moon found out that the girl loved them. The sun shone brightest on the days the girl was out and about doing her everyday chores. The moon brought all the stars that would agree into view. 

The girl didn't seem to notice the small changes they had prepared for her. The moon wanted the girl so bad he was willing to do anything to have her. He got close to earth and smiled down on the girl. 

He said, " Come and live with me and the stars will belong to you and shine as brightly as you do." 

The sun decided that he could not trust the moon, so he stole the girl, trapping her in the cruelest places of the world. 

"If he can have you than no one can." He boomed.

The girl smiled at the sun and pleaded with him, But the sun was stubborn and a fool. Nothing could separate  a love like the moon and the girl shared. The moon fought the sun. They fought day and night until the sun blew its last breath in the everlasting war of love. 

The moon rescued the girl and kept its promise. The stars were hers and hers alone. She decided to bring a new sun into the world and raise it as their sun. The moon and the girl lived happily ever after. 


************************************************************

I really like this. I think it reminds me of a story that would be told in mythology. A story of how the world was made or how the sun died and was born anew. I really enjoyed writing this. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nine Lives too Short....!!!

Hey Everyone I've been working on making  on completing my job applications. Which would be a lot easier if I kept all my references in one place. But no, crazy organized girl can't seem to do that. Wow, that's just sad. I'll have to get some kind of system going on to keep all my current information together. Then bye bye crazy application problems. I signed up to take my Driver's License Test. I guess that's big news. I finally be able to drive. Which will be great for college, work, and smaller endeavors.  I'm super nervous. I feel so much could go wrong. The worst that could happen is that I can't parallel park or I can't follow the instructor's commands which should be pretty basic.I hope it is anyway. I've been keeping in contact with my boyfriend who lives in Fort Myers. Haha. Talk about long distance. I think I've been doing a pretty good job so far because I've kept in touch with him and I text him almost everyday.  I r

New Ideas, Old Fairy Tales...!!!

Hey Everyone, Yesterday I was walking my dog when I came up with a new twist on a old fairy tale. I was thinking of doing a new Alice in Wonderland Story. A story about Alice, an elderly woman in a mental hospital telling these stories of her when she was a little girl in wonderland. I figure the story could be made into a much more darker and horrific tale that still has that beautiful magical flare that the enchanting old story possessed. I really think this would be an interesting twist on Alice in Wonderland since every one seems to want to keep her young and innocent. Why not let her grow up? Have children of her own or end up alone? Why not let her be a insane old woman who never knows whats going on? A story narrated by Alice about Alice. I think that would be an awesome story to take on. Now, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this Alice and Wonderland twist. I've never done anything like this before and I'm defiantly going to do some research from the old books

Same Blog, New Design...!!!

Hey Everyone, Thank you, Twin Butterfly Designs for this awesome new layout that you created for my blog. I am so happy with my blog. It looks absolutely amazing. You were so much fun to work with and you had so many great ideas for this layout. If anyone is looking for a new layout for their blog, then check out Twin Butterfly Designs. I would recommend her to all of my friends.