Skip to main content

My New Job...!!!

Hey Y'all,

A few months ago, I had finally found myself a full time job working for Comcast. I was so worried about not liking the job because I'd heard there are so many things that could go wrong working in a call center. I can say now that without a doubt, that I love my job. Let me stop you right there before you say that there is no way in hell that I can love my job. I would tell you that you are wrong first of all. So hear me out. 

I love my job. I love my job because believe it or not I love helping customers any way I can over the phone. I like to try my best and solve their problems. Its very important to me when I'm on the phone with my customers that I do everything within my power for them. Yes, there are sometimes tougher situations to deal with over the phone. Sometimes I need to do further research on a customers account before I am fully able to help them. I also sometimes get the irate customer who is upset over some particular thing happening either with their services or charges on their bills that they weren't expecting to see. Honestly, its really not that bad being a Customer Service Rep agent. The good customers out way the irate customers. I also never take the customers anger personally. I know that they are mad at the situation and not mad at me.     

My new job is pretty awesome. Not only do I enjoy working for the company and helping the customers over the phone. But I get great benefits through the company as well. There are so many options for benefits at Comcast. I choose Heath, Dental, and Vision benefits because those main three are very important to my daughter Violet and I. So much so for my daughter who has mandatory doctor visits that she must go to as she gets older. Other than those three main benefits, there are so many more that I couldn't even name them all. 

So if you are looking for a job and your looking for something different, consider applying at Comcast. The company really cares about their employees and strives to make the customer experience better. Comcast is doing everything it can to improve the customer experience. It may not happen all at once but it will happen and I already know that so much has changed.  I have personally seen how my actions as a Customer Service Rep can really change the situation for the customer and turn the situation into a better. Also not to mention there are some awesome incentives for the employees like discounted services, amazing benefits, and earning commission are just to name a few.   

                                                                                                                                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nine Lives too Short....!!!

Hey Everyone I've been working on making  on completing my job applications. Which would be a lot easier if I kept all my references in one place. But no, crazy organized girl can't seem to do that. Wow, that's just sad. I'll have to get some kind of system going on to keep all my current information together. Then bye bye crazy application problems. I signed up to take my Driver's License Test. I guess that's big news. I finally be able to drive. Which will be great for college, work, and smaller endeavors.  I'm super nervous. I feel so much could go wrong. The worst that could happen is that I can't parallel park or I can't follow the instructor's commands which should be pretty basic.I hope it is anyway. I've been keeping in contact with my boyfriend who lives in Fort Myers. Haha. Talk about long distance. I think I've been doing a pretty good job so far because I've kept in touch with him and I text him almost everyday.  I r

New Ideas, Old Fairy Tales...!!!

Hey Everyone, Yesterday I was walking my dog when I came up with a new twist on a old fairy tale. I was thinking of doing a new Alice in Wonderland Story. A story about Alice, an elderly woman in a mental hospital telling these stories of her when she was a little girl in wonderland. I figure the story could be made into a much more darker and horrific tale that still has that beautiful magical flare that the enchanting old story possessed. I really think this would be an interesting twist on Alice in Wonderland since every one seems to want to keep her young and innocent. Why not let her grow up? Have children of her own or end up alone? Why not let her be a insane old woman who never knows whats going on? A story narrated by Alice about Alice. I think that would be an awesome story to take on. Now, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this Alice and Wonderland twist. I've never done anything like this before and I'm defiantly going to do some research from the old books

Same Blog, New Design...!!!

Hey Everyone, Thank you, Twin Butterfly Designs for this awesome new layout that you created for my blog. I am so happy with my blog. It looks absolutely amazing. You were so much fun to work with and you had so many great ideas for this layout. If anyone is looking for a new layout for their blog, then check out Twin Butterfly Designs. I would recommend her to all of my friends.