Skip to main content

What to Expect - Two Month Old Baby, Violet...!!!

Hey Y'all,

Violet is doing really well. She's mommy's little princess. I couldn't be happier to be her mother. I know my boyfriend, Andrew just adores our little girl. I think he hides it well but he loves being a daddy. I know he's still unsure if he will be make a good father for his little princess. But I know he's trying to be the best dad that he can be. I know she means a lot to him. I know that he has a lot of self doubt with the little one. I know that when he choose me as his partner, he never expected to become a dad this early in our lives as boyfriend and girlfriend. I know Violet and I are so lucky to have Andrew in our lives. I couldn't imagine my life without him. I couldn't imagine raising Violet without him.

I know Violet loves her daddy. She will smile for him whenever he walks into the room. He is good with her. And its funny because he is I'm pretty sure downright terrified of her. But he loves her. I see it every time he looks at her. I see how proud he is of her when he holds her close. I've never met a man that is as dedicated to me and my daughter as Andrew is to me. I'm just so baffled by the way he loves me. I adore Andrew so much. I'm the luckiest woman alive to have Andrew in my life. I honestly without a doubt don't know where I would be without his love and support. Andrew is the type of boyfriend I have been wanting for a long time now. He's everything I've ever wanted and more.

Violet is doing very well. She turned two months old a few days ago on the nineteenth. She is getting bigger and bigger every new day. She also is smiling more and more every day. I love when she smiles at me. She is such an amazing beautiful little girl. Violet has the most amazing blue eyes. I can't wait to share more of her life with everyone. She's celebrating her first Easter. We didn't get her anything because she is to young to really remember it. She also went on her first stroller ride the other day. Violet really seemed to enjoy it.

We are currently looking for a place to live as a family. It's more difficult than I thought. But we are doing out best. Well I got to go, Violet is being a fussy baby today.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 is for Trente!

Welcome to Friday's Short Story, I have been putting together my blog recently, like you know what do I want to talk about. I can't make any promises that the blog topics won't change from time to time but I can at least put more effort into my blog. I wanted to put up a short story of mine that I wrote after I read Gail Carson Levine's book, Writing Magic: Creating Stories that Fly.  I am a huge fan of Gail Carson Levine. She is such an amazing author and I have fallenl in love with every book she has turned out so far. If you have any interest in reading more about her, then please visit her at her website, http://www.gailcarsonlevine.com/ So back to my short story. Here it is! I hope you all enjoy.     I have one green eye and one brown eye. The green eye sees truth, but the brown eye sees much, much, more. I stared at myself in the mirror. Seeing my disgruntled face that morning was not a pretty site. The mirror showed the opposite me. A bed head version of...

Worst Movie Ever...!!!

Hey Readers, So last night, my little sister and I watched a redbox movie that has been laying around the room for days now, waiting to be watched. It was the worst movie I have ever seen. The move was called Snow White and the Huntsman. It was probably the worst movie ever made. It was slow, nothing really interesting happened in the whole entire time we watched it. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep for about an hour, when I awoke, the movie was still playing with barely any progress. Kristin Stewart did a terrible job of acting. I don't even care enough to make sure her name is spelled right, I apologize to any of my readers who like her or at least her acting. I don't really envy her all that much because she sucks at acting, literally. The man who played the Huntsman was a little better but not exactly the best either. I'm pretty sure though that he played Thor, which I actually enjoyed very much. But this movie was outdrawn, too long...

Light and Fluffy...!!!

Hey Y'all, So lately I've been getting dizzy and light headed while driving. It kind of sucks. I'm not sure what is causing it either. After I get home sometime the dizziness and light headed feeling doesn't go away. I feel like I am stuck in my home because of it. I don't like. Not one bit.  I'm kind of scared that I am showing signs of getting vertigo like my dad. I really hope not. Also my mom is here visiting from South Carolina. She is driving me insane. I mean I love her because she is my mom. But boy she really knows just how to annoy me.