Skip to main content

Do It Yourself Projects...!!!

Hey Y'all,

I want to do some kind of do it yourself project in the near future. I only have one in mind currently but I'm sure inspiration for more won't be hard to come by. So I apologize now for a short list of projects. A lot of these are inspired by pinterest, where everyone posts their own projects and advice on everything you could possibly imagine. 

1. Build my own Crate bookshelf. I can find the crates at Micheal's for a pretty cheap price. I might be able to get the paint there as well. I'm not sure yet if I want to paint them or stain them. I might stain them because I like the look of stained wood. I'd also have to figure out where to put it and how tall to build it. I think its possible. 

2. Boho Lamps made with mason jars, paint, and gold fabric paint. I actually am currently working on theses. I painted them and everything. The only thing I have left to do is get the gold fabric paint and do that to make them look as awesome as they do on pinterest. I bought everything I need for this one at Micheal's as well except for the fabric paint. I couldn't find the kind they have listed at Micheal's. 

Well I don't have anymore projects as of this moment. I hope to add more as soon as I find some I believe I can do on my own. I'm not the most handy person in the world but I like trying my hand at projects I complete on my own. I feel like its an accomplishment really. I seem to struggle with projects like this because I am a procrastinator. So I always put things off. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 is for Trente!

Welcome to Friday's Short Story, I have been putting together my blog recently, like you know what do I want to talk about. I can't make any promises that the blog topics won't change from time to time but I can at least put more effort into my blog. I wanted to put up a short story of mine that I wrote after I read Gail Carson Levine's book, Writing Magic: Creating Stories that Fly.  I am a huge fan of Gail Carson Levine. She is such an amazing author and I have fallenl in love with every book she has turned out so far. If you have any interest in reading more about her, then please visit her at her website, http://www.gailcarsonlevine.com/ So back to my short story. Here it is! I hope you all enjoy.     I have one green eye and one brown eye. The green eye sees truth, but the brown eye sees much, much, more. I stared at myself in the mirror. Seeing my disgruntled face that morning was not a pretty site. The mirror showed the opposite me. A bed head version of...

Worst Movie Ever...!!!

Hey Readers, So last night, my little sister and I watched a redbox movie that has been laying around the room for days now, waiting to be watched. It was the worst movie I have ever seen. The move was called Snow White and the Huntsman. It was probably the worst movie ever made. It was slow, nothing really interesting happened in the whole entire time we watched it. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep for about an hour, when I awoke, the movie was still playing with barely any progress. Kristin Stewart did a terrible job of acting. I don't even care enough to make sure her name is spelled right, I apologize to any of my readers who like her or at least her acting. I don't really envy her all that much because she sucks at acting, literally. The man who played the Huntsman was a little better but not exactly the best either. I'm pretty sure though that he played Thor, which I actually enjoyed very much. But this movie was outdrawn, too long...

Light and Fluffy...!!!

Hey Y'all, So lately I've been getting dizzy and light headed while driving. It kind of sucks. I'm not sure what is causing it either. After I get home sometime the dizziness and light headed feeling doesn't go away. I feel like I am stuck in my home because of it. I don't like. Not one bit.  I'm kind of scared that I am showing signs of getting vertigo like my dad. I really hope not. Also my mom is here visiting from South Carolina. She is driving me insane. I mean I love her because she is my mom. But boy she really knows just how to annoy me.