Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday's...!!!

Hey Y'all,

Sorry I missed last weeks Top Ten Tuesday. I didn't have much time to blog that whole week. I was way too busy. So for this week, I think I'm gonna do something about animals. I was thinking maybe my Top Ten Favorite Animals.

Here we go...

1.Horses - I love all horses in general. My favorite breed would have to be the Arabian. They are just so beautiful and they really take your breath away.

2. Dogs - I love how people oriented dogs are. I love that they always want to be with you. I love they love you unconditionally.

3. Cats- I love cats, some more than others. My cat loves to rub her hand against your hand if she can. She loves attention and loves to spend time with me. I love how independent she can be sometimes. I love when cats play with their toys. 

4. Leopard Geckos - I love these geckos. I think it probably has to do with owning one. But I love when he smiles. Its fantastic. A little gecko with a big personality.

5. Holland Lops - This is my favorite breed of bunny. They are the smallest breed of lop and the cutest ever. I have owned at least one and have enjoyed every single moment of it.

6. Wolf -  What is there not to say about these animals. I love them. I love the way they look and the way their life runs. I know that when they hunt, they hunt to survive.

7. Lion - The lion is the king of the savannah. I am a huge The Lion Kin fan. So I though this seemed fitting. I love that the lioness are the ones that hunt for the pack. I think that makes the lion a strong animal.

8. Killer Whale - I love killer whales. I don't really have a good reason. I just think they are really cool.

9. Sea Turtle - I love Sea Turtles. They go through such great lengths every year to lay their eggs. I think that is admirable.

10. Pandas - Panda's are so cute. I may only get to see them at the zoo but I just love the level of cuteness this animal produces.
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 is for Trente!

Welcome to Friday's Short Story, I have been putting together my blog recently, like you know what do I want to talk about. I can't make any promises that the blog topics won't change from time to time but I can at least put more effort into my blog. I wanted to put up a short story of mine that I wrote after I read Gail Carson Levine's book, Writing Magic: Creating Stories that Fly.  I am a huge fan of Gail Carson Levine. She is such an amazing author and I have fallenl in love with every book she has turned out so far. If you have any interest in reading more about her, then please visit her at her website, http://www.gailcarsonlevine.com/ So back to my short story. Here it is! I hope you all enjoy.     I have one green eye and one brown eye. The green eye sees truth, but the brown eye sees much, much, more. I stared at myself in the mirror. Seeing my disgruntled face that morning was not a pretty site. The mirror showed the opposite me. A bed head version of...

Worst Movie Ever...!!!

Hey Readers, So last night, my little sister and I watched a redbox movie that has been laying around the room for days now, waiting to be watched. It was the worst movie I have ever seen. The move was called Snow White and the Huntsman. It was probably the worst movie ever made. It was slow, nothing really interesting happened in the whole entire time we watched it. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep for about an hour, when I awoke, the movie was still playing with barely any progress. Kristin Stewart did a terrible job of acting. I don't even care enough to make sure her name is spelled right, I apologize to any of my readers who like her or at least her acting. I don't really envy her all that much because she sucks at acting, literally. The man who played the Huntsman was a little better but not exactly the best either. I'm pretty sure though that he played Thor, which I actually enjoyed very much. But this movie was outdrawn, too long...

Light and Fluffy...!!!

Hey Y'all, So lately I've been getting dizzy and light headed while driving. It kind of sucks. I'm not sure what is causing it either. After I get home sometime the dizziness and light headed feeling doesn't go away. I feel like I am stuck in my home because of it. I don't like. Not one bit.  I'm kind of scared that I am showing signs of getting vertigo like my dad. I really hope not. Also my mom is here visiting from South Carolina. She is driving me insane. I mean I love her because she is my mom. But boy she really knows just how to annoy me.