Skip to main content

Writing on Wednesday's - Wild Star...!!!

Hello Readers,

So I've decided that I think I want to bring back Writing on Wednesday's. I'm not really sure how that will go. I'll have to review and look at some of my older posts. I don't really remember what I did for theses posts. I am going to give a heads up that this type of post might be more centered around the ideas I jot down before bed.I believe that I use to talk about tips for writing. If I get any, I will share them for this post. But until then, maybe I'll talk about some of the advice I've gotten from people in the past. I do have a few tricks up my sleeve. I'm sure we all do. Any who, let's start this post off the way it was meant to be started.

Creative Ideas - Written August 23, 2014

Wild Star looked up at the full moon that hung low in the sky. The urge to lift up his muzzle and sing to it was an overpowering feeling. He tipped back his head and a low cry that carried across the valley.

It was a sad, lonely song. 

Wild Star was the lone wolf. The one that didn't belong to a pack. He was as low or maybe even lower than the dirt that lay beneath his paws. He bent his head low and let out a whimper. 

"My life is one I wish I did not own." he thought. 

Wild Star turned and licked the fur near his stomach. It shone as dark as the night itself. He knew that the worst part of being the lone wold was that he was always gonna be that, alone, afraid, and starving to survive. 

This life was not easy. Wild Star knew that if he tried to get back to his pack, they would kill him. 

So I hope you all enjoyed this little creative writing exercise I did. Sometimes the inspiration just sort of hits me. 
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 is for Trente!

Welcome to Friday's Short Story, I have been putting together my blog recently, like you know what do I want to talk about. I can't make any promises that the blog topics won't change from time to time but I can at least put more effort into my blog. I wanted to put up a short story of mine that I wrote after I read Gail Carson Levine's book, Writing Magic: Creating Stories that Fly.  I am a huge fan of Gail Carson Levine. She is such an amazing author and I have fallenl in love with every book she has turned out so far. If you have any interest in reading more about her, then please visit her at her website, http://www.gailcarsonlevine.com/ So back to my short story. Here it is! I hope you all enjoy.     I have one green eye and one brown eye. The green eye sees truth, but the brown eye sees much, much, more. I stared at myself in the mirror. Seeing my disgruntled face that morning was not a pretty site. The mirror showed the opposite me. A bed head version of...

Worst Movie Ever...!!!

Hey Readers, So last night, my little sister and I watched a redbox movie that has been laying around the room for days now, waiting to be watched. It was the worst movie I have ever seen. The move was called Snow White and the Huntsman. It was probably the worst movie ever made. It was slow, nothing really interesting happened in the whole entire time we watched it. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep for about an hour, when I awoke, the movie was still playing with barely any progress. Kristin Stewart did a terrible job of acting. I don't even care enough to make sure her name is spelled right, I apologize to any of my readers who like her or at least her acting. I don't really envy her all that much because she sucks at acting, literally. The man who played the Huntsman was a little better but not exactly the best either. I'm pretty sure though that he played Thor, which I actually enjoyed very much. But this movie was outdrawn, too long...

Same Blog, New Design...!!!

Hey Everyone, Thank you, Twin Butterfly Designs for this awesome new layout that you created for my blog. I am so happy with my blog. It looks absolutely amazing. You were so much fun to work with and you had so many great ideas for this layout. If anyone is looking for a new layout for their blog, then check out Twin Butterfly Designs. I would recommend her to all of my friends.