Skip to main content

The Man in The Blue Suede Suit...!!!

Hello Readers,

It's starting to get cold outside, a sure way of knowing that Fall is coming to Earth. I dislike being cold when I'm sick. I have been sitting here typing away on my new blog. I have been wondering what made me want to start another blog when I can barely keep up with this one. I decided that the answer to this is very simple indeed. I wanted to have somewhere where I could talk about my favorite food recipes and share my love of cooking and baking with others like me. I might even from time to time post posts from my food blog on my writing blog if its about something relevant. I would especially do this if a cake was involved. I love making birthday cakes, one of my favorite pastimes along with reading, drawing, gardening, and writing. I guess I'm just old fashioned. I like to create with my hands because its the most powerful thing that someone can do.

Here's something I've been working on. It might not seem like much but it's not a complete idea. Its more of a whim I had and went with it. So here it goes.

STORY WITHOUT A NAME OR PLOT OR ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE:

The man in the blue suede suit stared at the girl. "I understand you have an item for me." he said.

The girl stared back, studying the man. She slowly nodded and pulled a package out of her black backpack. The girl held it out to the man and he stared at it, hungry with greed. The girl smiled and let the man in the blue suede suit take the package from her. ''
She stared at him. Waiting. Watching.

As the old man turned around to examine the package, that was when she made her move.She pointed her gun at his head, fired one bullet. It hit its target with precision and accuracy. She smiled down at the dying man and took the package. She buried it in her bag and mounted her motorcycle.She sped out of the parking structure, never looking back. She smiled.

No one takes without asking, at least of all if we do not save it.

She smiled. Her phone began to ring and she answered.

"Riba," she the voice, " We have a problem."

So this was the something that came to me in the middle of the night. I'm not sure if I like it. I like the idea of having some bad ass female character. I hope you all like it. Let know what you all think.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Same Blog, New Design...!!!

Hey Everyone, Thank you, Twin Butterfly Designs for this awesome new layout that you created for my blog. I am so happy with my blog. It looks absolutely amazing. You were so much fun to work with and you had so many great ideas for this layout. If anyone is looking for a new layout for their blog, then check out Twin Butterfly Designs. I would recommend her to all of my friends.

Nine Lives too Short....!!!

Hey Everyone I've been working on making  on completing my job applications. Which would be a lot easier if I kept all my references in one place. But no, crazy organized girl can't seem to do that. Wow, that's just sad. I'll have to get some kind of system going on to keep all my current information together. Then bye bye crazy application problems. I signed up to take my Driver's License Test. I guess that's big news. I finally be able to drive. Which will be great for college, work, and smaller endeavors.  I'm super nervous. I feel so much could go wrong. The worst that could happen is that I can't parallel park or I can't follow the instructor's commands which should be pretty basic.I hope it is anyway. I've been keeping in contact with my boyfriend who lives in Fort Myers. Haha. Talk about long distance. I think I've been doing a pretty good job so far because I've kept in touch with him and I text him almost everyday.  I r

Unknown on Saturday's!

K is for Kim Possible! Kim Possible is probably the best show that Disney Channel has ever churned out. When I as younger, I loved watching Kim on Saturday Cartoons. She was a role model to me. I looked up to Kim Possible. I mean what little girl wouldn't want to be just like her. She's a cheerleader, not the most popular girl in High School, has the most awesome best friend and new boyfriend, and she saves the world. Who wouldn't want to save the world?  I mean if it was possible to be like Possible then I'd totally go for it. I love Kim and I love the show. I still watch the show when it's on from time to time, just to relive the experience and it's still the best show ever.