Today I decided I wanted to share with you my playlist. I like to listen to music when I write because it helps me ignore everything that is going on around me and focus on what I'm trying to write. Sometimes the songs even give me inspiration for my stories.
So let's start off with some of my favorite songs.
Top Ten Songs to Listen to When Writer...
1. Bang Bang by Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, and Jessie J.
2. Beautiful Lie by Stereotide
3. Echo by Jason Walker
4. Ghost by Katy Perry
5. Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down
6. Dance With The Devil by Breaking Benjamin
7. I Hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace
8. Strange Days by Bryan Ellis
9. Heart By Heart by Demi Lovato
10. Magnetic by Jessie J.
Honestly, there are a ton of songs I listen to when writing but this is some of my favorite ones. I try to mix it up but I find these to help the most. Of course, I listen to music on my phone through an app called Spotify so it kind of just plays whatever it wants. I just skip if it isn't what I want to hear.