Skip to main content

Inspiration has Finally Come to Me...!!!

Hello Readers,

So inspiration has finally struck me like lighting strikes the earth. Finally, right. I mean I thought I'd never progress with Chapter Seven of my book, The Light Chronicles. For awhile I really thought I wouldn't make any progress. I would have to set my book aside for some time. But it appears that inspiration will come, just unexpectedly. It came to me while I was at work, of all places work. Can you believe it? I sure as heck can't.

The best part is that I made progress on the First Chapter of The Destroyer as well. Which you can read more about in my books and manuscripts tabs on my blog. I just thought you know, maybe its not time to write this right now. I thought I needed more life experiences because sometimes you need to know in order to write. Does that sound weird? Probably a little, but my life experiences sometimes help me write better stories I think. I also think it helps make my characters easier to relate with. 

I hope to share these theses two chapters with you soon. I think I might create a writing playlist of songs that help me to stay focused on my writing. Hope the writing comes easy for you all as well.
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 is for Trente!

Welcome to Friday's Short Story, I have been putting together my blog recently, like you know what do I want to talk about. I can't make any promises that the blog topics won't change from time to time but I can at least put more effort into my blog. I wanted to put up a short story of mine that I wrote after I read Gail Carson Levine's book, Writing Magic: Creating Stories that Fly.  I am a huge fan of Gail Carson Levine. She is such an amazing author and I have fallenl in love with every book she has turned out so far. If you have any interest in reading more about her, then please visit her at her website, http://www.gailcarsonlevine.com/ So back to my short story. Here it is! I hope you all enjoy.     I have one green eye and one brown eye. The green eye sees truth, but the brown eye sees much, much, more. I stared at myself in the mirror. Seeing my disgruntled face that morning was not a pretty site. The mirror showed the opposite me. A bed head version of...

Worst Movie Ever...!!!

Hey Readers, So last night, my little sister and I watched a redbox movie that has been laying around the room for days now, waiting to be watched. It was the worst movie I have ever seen. The move was called Snow White and the Huntsman. It was probably the worst movie ever made. It was slow, nothing really interesting happened in the whole entire time we watched it. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep for about an hour, when I awoke, the movie was still playing with barely any progress. Kristin Stewart did a terrible job of acting. I don't even care enough to make sure her name is spelled right, I apologize to any of my readers who like her or at least her acting. I don't really envy her all that much because she sucks at acting, literally. The man who played the Huntsman was a little better but not exactly the best either. I'm pretty sure though that he played Thor, which I actually enjoyed very much. But this movie was outdrawn, too long...

Light and Fluffy...!!!

Hey Y'all, So lately I've been getting dizzy and light headed while driving. It kind of sucks. I'm not sure what is causing it either. After I get home sometime the dizziness and light headed feeling doesn't go away. I feel like I am stuck in my home because of it. I don't like. Not one bit.  I'm kind of scared that I am showing signs of getting vertigo like my dad. I really hope not. Also my mom is here visiting from South Carolina. She is driving me insane. I mean I love her because she is my mom. But boy she really knows just how to annoy me.