Skip to main content

The Last Goodbye...!!!

Hello Everyone,

So today I broke up with my boyfriend. And it was the hardest thing I've ever done. I mean I still care about my ex boyfriend and I love him. We were practically the same person. I just... last Thursday, my family and I went to an amusement park called Knoebels. We've been there a million times and I wanted to share it with Josh and he couldn't go and I was pissed. So we got into this huge fight and I don't really know how to explain but it felt like it was supposed to be our last day as a couple. After we tried to make it work, but it didn't feel right and I wasn't happy anymore. I really thought Josh and I were meant to be together forever. I just, I balled my eyes out when he called me today. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I didn't want to hurt him. I didn't want him to hate me for the rest of his life. He stood to be a good guy until the end, he promised he wouldn't hate me which might seem stupid to some but it meant a lot to me because we had a long relationship and there weren't a lot of bad moments, only good ones. 

I just hope he can forgive me someday. I hope he can realize that what happened today is not his fault. It was never his fault. But it is mine. I just...I couldn't live with myself if I stayed with him and wasn't happy. I just want to cry and cry and cry. Let it all out so I can forget. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 is for Trente!

Welcome to Friday's Short Story, I have been putting together my blog recently, like you know what do I want to talk about. I can't make any promises that the blog topics won't change from time to time but I can at least put more effort into my blog. I wanted to put up a short story of mine that I wrote after I read Gail Carson Levine's book, Writing Magic: Creating Stories that Fly.  I am a huge fan of Gail Carson Levine. She is such an amazing author and I have fallenl in love with every book she has turned out so far. If you have any interest in reading more about her, then please visit her at her website, http://www.gailcarsonlevine.com/ So back to my short story. Here it is! I hope you all enjoy.     I have one green eye and one brown eye. The green eye sees truth, but the brown eye sees much, much, more. I stared at myself in the mirror. Seeing my disgruntled face that morning was not a pretty site. The mirror showed the opposite me. A bed head version of...

Worst Movie Ever...!!!

Hey Readers, So last night, my little sister and I watched a redbox movie that has been laying around the room for days now, waiting to be watched. It was the worst movie I have ever seen. The move was called Snow White and the Huntsman. It was probably the worst movie ever made. It was slow, nothing really interesting happened in the whole entire time we watched it. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep for about an hour, when I awoke, the movie was still playing with barely any progress. Kristin Stewart did a terrible job of acting. I don't even care enough to make sure her name is spelled right, I apologize to any of my readers who like her or at least her acting. I don't really envy her all that much because she sucks at acting, literally. The man who played the Huntsman was a little better but not exactly the best either. I'm pretty sure though that he played Thor, which I actually enjoyed very much. But this movie was outdrawn, too long...

Light and Fluffy...!!!

Hey Y'all, So lately I've been getting dizzy and light headed while driving. It kind of sucks. I'm not sure what is causing it either. After I get home sometime the dizziness and light headed feeling doesn't go away. I feel like I am stuck in my home because of it. I don't like. Not one bit.  I'm kind of scared that I am showing signs of getting vertigo like my dad. I really hope not. Also my mom is here visiting from South Carolina. She is driving me insane. I mean I love her because she is my mom. But boy she really knows just how to annoy me.