Skip to main content

Lil' Red Riding Hood...!!!

Hey Readers,

So I found this new song that I really like. It's funny because I heard it from a new car commercial and I just knew that I needed to add it to my playlist. Anyway, the song is called Lil' Red Riding Hood. This song has the chills if you know what I mean. It plays as the woman sings the songs lyrics followed by the eerie strums of the guitar that give it such a creepy feel. The woman's voice is soft and almost creepy and she sounds like she's talking to someone, perhaps the big bad wolf. Telling him or Red about the wolf and what runs through the Big Bad Wolfs mind when he see's Red. 

My car doesn't want to start which is disappointing because I had class today and tomorrow I have work. I'm worried I'm going to have to request off so I can somehow get my car to the shop if I can't find a way to do it today. This isn't something I'm too thrilled to be doing. I mean, it's crazy. My car was fine like two days ago and I go out Monday morning and try to start it and it won't turn on. I had to drive my mothers car to work. That was not a fun experience, believe me. 

I started reading this new series called The Morganville Vampires. I thought you know another vampire book but this series really has me gunning to read every book I can get my hands on. The story is about a girl named Claire, who moves to Morganville at her parents insistence request because they don't want their sixteen year old daughter too far away from home. I guess they can't handle their daughter being far away from home in a college full of boys ready to take advantage of her. Anyway, her first days in the dorm are terrible so she heads out with a plan to fine somewhere to live. She ends up living in the Glass House, with three roommates  Micheal, Shane, and Eve. They become friends and have many adventures in a town run by the undead colony of vampires.

Tomorrow is my tenth anniversary with my boyfriend, Josh. I can't believe we've been together this long. It's just so crazy. I thought I'd never be with someone for that long. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. He's the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love him so much. We have a new show called, The Following. This show is creepy. Has a great catchy song that makes me want to bob my head up and down and get up and dance. It's just awesome, I say everyone should watch it. 









Comments

Anonymous said…
aww congratulations on your tenth anniversary! That's awesome; I hope I have something like that one day!
sorry I haven't visited in a while, I took a break from blogging, but I'm back!
hope you're having a great day!
Juliet
www.apurplesky.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Nine Lives too Short....!!!

Hey Everyone I've been working on making  on completing my job applications. Which would be a lot easier if I kept all my references in one place. But no, crazy organized girl can't seem to do that. Wow, that's just sad. I'll have to get some kind of system going on to keep all my current information together. Then bye bye crazy application problems. I signed up to take my Driver's License Test. I guess that's big news. I finally be able to drive. Which will be great for college, work, and smaller endeavors.  I'm super nervous. I feel so much could go wrong. The worst that could happen is that I can't parallel park or I can't follow the instructor's commands which should be pretty basic.I hope it is anyway. I've been keeping in contact with my boyfriend who lives in Fort Myers. Haha. Talk about long distance. I think I've been doing a pretty good job so far because I've kept in touch with him and I text him almost everyday.  I r

Same Blog, New Design...!!!

Hey Everyone, Thank you, Twin Butterfly Designs for this awesome new layout that you created for my blog. I am so happy with my blog. It looks absolutely amazing. You were so much fun to work with and you had so many great ideas for this layout. If anyone is looking for a new layout for their blog, then check out Twin Butterfly Designs. I would recommend her to all of my friends.

New Ideas, Old Fairy Tales...!!!

Hey Everyone, Yesterday I was walking my dog when I came up with a new twist on a old fairy tale. I was thinking of doing a new Alice in Wonderland Story. A story about Alice, an elderly woman in a mental hospital telling these stories of her when she was a little girl in wonderland. I figure the story could be made into a much more darker and horrific tale that still has that beautiful magical flare that the enchanting old story possessed. I really think this would be an interesting twist on Alice in Wonderland since every one seems to want to keep her young and innocent. Why not let her grow up? Have children of her own or end up alone? Why not let her be a insane old woman who never knows whats going on? A story narrated by Alice about Alice. I think that would be an awesome story to take on. Now, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this Alice and Wonderland twist. I've never done anything like this before and I'm defiantly going to do some research from the old books