Skip to main content

Lil' Red Riding Hood...!!!

Hey Readers,

So I found this new song that I really like. It's funny because I heard it from a new car commercial and I just knew that I needed to add it to my playlist. Anyway, the song is called Lil' Red Riding Hood. This song has the chills if you know what I mean. It plays as the woman sings the songs lyrics followed by the eerie strums of the guitar that give it such a creepy feel. The woman's voice is soft and almost creepy and she sounds like she's talking to someone, perhaps the big bad wolf. Telling him or Red about the wolf and what runs through the Big Bad Wolfs mind when he see's Red. 

My car doesn't want to start which is disappointing because I had class today and tomorrow I have work. I'm worried I'm going to have to request off so I can somehow get my car to the shop if I can't find a way to do it today. This isn't something I'm too thrilled to be doing. I mean, it's crazy. My car was fine like two days ago and I go out Monday morning and try to start it and it won't turn on. I had to drive my mothers car to work. That was not a fun experience, believe me. 

I started reading this new series called The Morganville Vampires. I thought you know another vampire book but this series really has me gunning to read every book I can get my hands on. The story is about a girl named Claire, who moves to Morganville at her parents insistence request because they don't want their sixteen year old daughter too far away from home. I guess they can't handle their daughter being far away from home in a college full of boys ready to take advantage of her. Anyway, her first days in the dorm are terrible so she heads out with a plan to fine somewhere to live. She ends up living in the Glass House, with three roommates  Micheal, Shane, and Eve. They become friends and have many adventures in a town run by the undead colony of vampires.

Tomorrow is my tenth anniversary with my boyfriend, Josh. I can't believe we've been together this long. It's just so crazy. I thought I'd never be with someone for that long. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. He's the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love him so much. We have a new show called, The Following. This show is creepy. Has a great catchy song that makes me want to bob my head up and down and get up and dance. It's just awesome, I say everyone should watch it. 









Comments

Juliet said…
aww congratulations on your tenth anniversary! That's awesome; I hope I have something like that one day!
sorry I haven't visited in a while, I took a break from blogging, but I'm back!
hope you're having a great day!
Juliet
www.apurplesky.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Expensive Things I'd Love to Own...!!!

Hey Y'all.

Lately I have been feeling the need to take the time to really think about what I want from life. As most of you know by now, I became a mother in January. My journey of motherhood has been a wonderful one so far. Ever since I have become a mother, I have felt this need to upgrade my life. I have felt this need to upgrade my style of clothing. I thought I was going for the whole bohemian style look that I really do love. But I realized something from one to many of my shopping trips. I've found that as much as I love the the bohemian style. I tend to lean towards clothes that are classy and elegant that I can pair with my bohemian style. I've decided that though that I wish to continue with this style choice which is called bohemian chic or bohemian classy. I want to look into buying some name brand items to add to my closet that will last me a lot longer than their more affordable counterparts.

I also need to start working out so I can look start to feel good a…

Restarting Life...!

Hey Y'all, 
So I write to you all with a heavy head. My life is about to change. I don't know where I plan to go in life after it happens. I want to pursue something new. I have a few ideas of where to go next. I have enough of them. I guess I am looking for a way for my life to mean something. I have an amazing boyfriend. I have a amazing little girl. But I crave something more. I crave something else in my life. I'll Let you all know what options I have. Which ones I plan to explore. 
Well that is all.

Thinking About Startng a New Blog...!!!

Hey Y'all,

So I am thinking of starting a new blog. I want to do something new. I also want to own my domain as well. I also am interested in earning money from blogging. I want to do this for my daughter. I want to work when I want to work and earn money when I want to earn money.

I'm not really sure what type of blog I want to create. I am thinking possibly a lifestyle blog were I would talk everyday life, parenting, diy projects, new games, book reviews, movies I've watched. If anyone has an input on going this route, please leave a comment below.