Skip to main content

What I want for Christmas...!!!

Hey Readers,

I want to know what everyone wants for Christmas. I have two different lists that I've made. One I've sent to my boyfriend, Josh on FB (facebook) and the other one I have neglected to print out. I had a hard time figuring out what I wanted for Christmas this year. When I asked Josh what he wanted for Christmas, he just told me to surprise him. I love him very much. He's my first real relationship that's lasted longer than three months. I've come up with at least three great gifts for Josh. I however will not tell anyone what they are because my dear readers that would ruin the surprise and I can't do that. But seriously, what should I ask for? What should I put down on my list? I just need money and to continue to be happy with my boyfriend. That's all I could ever hope for.

Tuesday was my last day of classes. I had my math final which lasted till three thirty. I think I did okay but, I'm not sure because I usually don't do well on tests. Especially tests I don't study very hard for...haha. I'm not one for studying anymore. I also don't seem to want to do anything. I don't have to spend my time driving back and forth to class, so this is pretty sweet. I just get to relax. But I will soon get very tired of that and I plan to start to work out again. I really hope to plan to work out.

I think I might go back on the whole tattoo idea. I don't think I could handle the pain. I wish I could. Tattoos are great forms of art. I don't think I have a tolerance for pain.

I just realized I forgot to include the list of what I want for Christmas here. Ops.

1.   EBay – Mid Calf Knee Toe Slouch Comfort Causal Flat Women’s Boot Black or Brown, Size 10 ($14.99 + tax)
2.   New Horse Figurine from Michael’s Art Store – Arabian Horse
3.   Hair Straightener for Hair – Can be a Mini
4.   Wireless Mouse for Laptop
5.   Dishonored for PS3
6.   A Tinkerbell Wheel Cover for My Steering Wheel
7.   Gift cards– Giant Gift Card so I don’t have to spend  my paychecks back into Giant, GameStop   would be awesome because I have another game on hold at gamestop
8.   Nail Polish – Oranges, Greens, Blues, I like colorful things
9.   Animal Parade for Wii
10. The Hobbit – Book (Paperback)
11.  Sheets for Shannon’s Bed
12.  Craft Supplies – Paint, Glitter, Color Pencils, Oil Pastels, Charcoal, etc.

Well that's the list for the rents. I don't really know what else to add. I don't want very much this year. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 is for Trente!

Welcome to Friday's Short Story, I have been putting together my blog recently, like you know what do I want to talk about. I can't make any promises that the blog topics won't change from time to time but I can at least put more effort into my blog. I wanted to put up a short story of mine that I wrote after I read Gail Carson Levine's book, Writing Magic: Creating Stories that Fly.  I am a huge fan of Gail Carson Levine. She is such an amazing author and I have fallenl in love with every book she has turned out so far. If you have any interest in reading more about her, then please visit her at her website, http://www.gailcarsonlevine.com/ So back to my short story. Here it is! I hope you all enjoy.     I have one green eye and one brown eye. The green eye sees truth, but the brown eye sees much, much, more. I stared at myself in the mirror. Seeing my disgruntled face that morning was not a pretty site. The mirror showed the opposite me. A bed head version of...

Worst Movie Ever...!!!

Hey Readers, So last night, my little sister and I watched a redbox movie that has been laying around the room for days now, waiting to be watched. It was the worst movie I have ever seen. The move was called Snow White and the Huntsman. It was probably the worst movie ever made. It was slow, nothing really interesting happened in the whole entire time we watched it. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep for about an hour, when I awoke, the movie was still playing with barely any progress. Kristin Stewart did a terrible job of acting. I don't even care enough to make sure her name is spelled right, I apologize to any of my readers who like her or at least her acting. I don't really envy her all that much because she sucks at acting, literally. The man who played the Huntsman was a little better but not exactly the best either. I'm pretty sure though that he played Thor, which I actually enjoyed very much. But this movie was outdrawn, too long...

Light and Fluffy...!!!

Hey Y'all, So lately I've been getting dizzy and light headed while driving. It kind of sucks. I'm not sure what is causing it either. After I get home sometime the dizziness and light headed feeling doesn't go away. I feel like I am stuck in my home because of it. I don't like. Not one bit.  I'm kind of scared that I am showing signs of getting vertigo like my dad. I really hope not. Also my mom is here visiting from South Carolina. She is driving me insane. I mean I love her because she is my mom. But boy she really knows just how to annoy me.