Tuesday was my last day of classes. I had my math final which lasted till three thirty. I think I did okay but, I'm not sure because I usually don't do well on tests. Especially tests I don't study very hard for...haha. I'm not one for studying anymore. I also don't seem to want to do anything. I don't have to spend my time driving back and forth to class, so this is pretty sweet. I just get to relax. But I will soon get very tired of that and I plan to start to work out again. I really hope to plan to work out.
I think I might go back on the whole tattoo idea. I don't think I could handle the pain. I wish I could. Tattoos are great forms of art. I don't think I have a tolerance for pain.
I just realized I forgot to include the list of what I want for Christmas here. Ops.
1. EBay – Mid Calf Knee Toe Slouch Comfort Causal Flat Women’s Boot Black or Brown, Size 10 ($14.99 + tax)
2. New Horse Figurine from Michael’s Art Store – Arabian Horse
3. Hair Straightener for Hair – Can be a Mini
4. Wireless Mouse for Laptop
5. Dishonored for PS3
6. A Tinkerbell Wheel Cover for My Steering Wheel
7. Gift cards– Giant Gift Card so I don’t have to spend my paychecks back into Giant, GameStop would be awesome because I have another game on hold at gamestop
8. Nail Polish – Oranges, Greens, Blues, I like colorful things
9. Animal Parade for Wii
10. The Hobbit – Book (Paperback)
11. Sheets for Shannon’s Bed
12. Craft Supplies – Paint, Glitter, Color Pencils, Oil Pastels, Charcoal, etc.
Well that's the list for the rents. I don't really know what else to add. I don't want very much this year.