Skip to main content

Sticks and Stones...!!!

Hey Readers,

Have you ever heard the term, Sticks and Stones. I imagine that most of you have. It goes something like this. Sticks and Stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Something so simple, I bet it is forgotten. I feel like people no longer use this saying in their daily lives. Maybe we should...maybe we should throw away everything we have come to know and just throw it all away.

There's been a lot of bad things that are happening in the US of lately. What with the shooting in Connecticut and other small incidents all over the place. It almost seems like the world wants us to not enjoy this Christmas. I mean even my little sister's high school has a threat today. Some kid saying he's gonna come to the school loaded and shot everyone. I want to know, what's wrong with this picture. Why are people threatening the lives of others? The lives of children above all else.

If these people, these human beings feel the need to shot something. Why not choose another outlet for it? Why not choose a shooting range or hunting season? Something that doesn't involve killing another human being. I know times are tough for everyone. Trust me, I'm struggling with a car payment. insurance, and a college tuition that all needs paid. Not to mention the smaller items that require my attention as well. But we can't let the pressures of life steer us in the direction of destruction.

If you find yourself in need of someone to talk to. Please reach out to someone. It may seem like no one cares but the truth is everyone does have a spot in their heart waiting to let you in. We as humans either turn people away or let people into our lives. If the world wasn't so messed up. We'd want to help everyone and that's how it should be. We truly should not say oh they do not need my help. What if secretly on the inside they are sick and they are seeking help the only way they know how. Not everyone can openly tell the world, hey I'm sick and I need help. I don't want to end up doing something I'll regret.

I believe everyone needs to open their eyes and start noticing the people who need us the most. They could be right under our noses.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expensive Things I'd Love to Own...!!!

Hey Y'all.

Lately I have been feeling the need to take the time to really think about what I want from life. As most of you know by now, I became a mother in January. My journey of motherhood has been a wonderful one so far. Ever since I have become a mother, I have felt this need to upgrade my life. I have felt this need to upgrade my style of clothing. I thought I was going for the whole bohemian style look that I really do love. But I realized something from one to many of my shopping trips. I've found that as much as I love the the bohemian style. I tend to lean towards clothes that are classy and elegant that I can pair with my bohemian style. I've decided that though that I wish to continue with this style choice which is called bohemian chic or bohemian classy. I want to look into buying some name brand items to add to my closet that will last me a lot longer than their more affordable counterparts.

I also need to start working out so I can look start to feel good a…

Restarting Life...!

Hey Y'all, 
So I write to you all with a heavy head. My life is about to change. I don't know where I plan to go in life after it happens. I want to pursue something new. I have a few ideas of where to go next. I have enough of them. I guess I am looking for a way for my life to mean something. I have an amazing boyfriend. I have a amazing little girl. But I crave something more. I crave something else in my life. I'll Let you all know what options I have. Which ones I plan to explore. 
Well that is all.

Thinking About Startng a New Blog...!!!

Hey Y'all,

So I am thinking of starting a new blog. I want to do something new. I also want to own my domain as well. I also am interested in earning money from blogging. I want to do this for my daughter. I want to work when I want to work and earn money when I want to earn money.

I'm not really sure what type of blog I want to create. I am thinking possibly a lifestyle blog were I would talk everyday life, parenting, diy projects, new games, book reviews, movies I've watched. If anyone has an input on going this route, please leave a comment below.