Skip to main content

This is Important...!!!

Dear Readers/Bloggers,

Have any of you heard about Amanda Todd? I swear she's plastered all over the internet if you haven't yet. Well what those people did, the people who should of been there instead of telling her to die and drink bleach, what those people did was wrong. I mean, what is wrong with our society today. Our teenagers today, who think they are better than everyone else and that words don't hurt people when in reality they do. That words can be turned into poison and really be used against them. I mean come on people, would you want to be treated like that. Like you don't matter in the world. No one should ever have to go through that kind of suffering. No one should have to go through it alone. I hope all of you would stand up for that person, would come to their aid instead of joining the rest in making fun of them just because it is easily to be like everyone else. It may be hard to understand, it may be hard to come to terms with what that person has done to themselves. But honestly, she was human, she is human. As a species, we make mistakes like a puppy who pees in the house. We act like suicide isn't anything when we threaten other people, make them feel below you. I can't possibly understand why anyone would say things like you should die. You did horrible things. That's just wrong. I'm sorry. But people apparently think they are better, if you treat them like that. Then you are just terrible, you are a terrible horrible person who made a mistake. You told someone that their life wasn't important. What if someone told you that? Would you think the same way? I hope you wouldn't. But what do I know. I'm just one girl with a voice. I'm not scared to share it. People need to know just how dark and terrible they can be. I would like to know my readers thoughts. This is an important issue in society today. I want to know what you as my readers think. 
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expensive Things I'd Love to Own...!!!

Hey Y'all.

Lately I have been feeling the need to take the time to really think about what I want from life. As most of you know by now, I became a mother in January. My journey of motherhood has been a wonderful one so far. Ever since I have become a mother, I have felt this need to upgrade my life. I have felt this need to upgrade my style of clothing. I thought I was going for the whole bohemian style look that I really do love. But I realized something from one to many of my shopping trips. I've found that as much as I love the the bohemian style. I tend to lean towards clothes that are classy and elegant that I can pair with my bohemian style. I've decided that though that I wish to continue with this style choice which is called bohemian chic or bohemian classy. I want to look into buying some name brand items to add to my closet that will last me a lot longer than their more affordable counterparts.

I also need to start working out so I can look start to feel good a…

Restarting Life...!

Hey Y'all, 
So I write to you all with a heavy head. My life is about to change. I don't know where I plan to go in life after it happens. I want to pursue something new. I have a few ideas of where to go next. I have enough of them. I guess I am looking for a way for my life to mean something. I have an amazing boyfriend. I have a amazing little girl. But I crave something more. I crave something else in my life. I'll Let you all know what options I have. Which ones I plan to explore. 
Well that is all.

Thinking About Startng a New Blog...!!!

Hey Y'all,

So I am thinking of starting a new blog. I want to do something new. I also want to own my domain as well. I also am interested in earning money from blogging. I want to do this for my daughter. I want to work when I want to work and earn money when I want to earn money.

I'm not really sure what type of blog I want to create. I am thinking possibly a lifestyle blog were I would talk everyday life, parenting, diy projects, new games, book reviews, movies I've watched. If anyone has an input on going this route, please leave a comment below.