Skip to main content

My Heart is Not my Own...!!!

Hey Everyone,

I was hoping posting about the break-up between my ex-boyfriend and me would help make me feel somewhat better. Help me heal my wounds. But honestly, I don't ever want to love again. I don't know how anyone can deal with this pain. It's gotten to the point where I just can't bear it anymore. I've been through this so many many times and it just get's harder with each new relationship. How do you girls go through it? How do you pass each day with a smile on your face when your heart is broken? Sometimes I wonder how I can even pass the time and pretend that everything is all right. When really, deep down, nothing is ever the same.

I've come to the conclusion that this guy had my whole heart. I'd given him my heart and now I refuse to take it back. I don't want it back. Not if it causes me pain and frustration. Besides, I've always been told I'm strong. I thought I could handle anything. But I can't. So I'm doing what so many of us girls say when are hearts are broke. I'm giving up on love. I'm giving up on relationships. I'm giving up on the hope that I'd find someone who I would marry. I'm giving up on this pain, because I don't want to do it anymore.

I thought that I'd marry him someday. Which may sound silly but at the time, it honestly didn't. If I say honestly, one more time. I think I might pull my hair out. But it's true. I thought I'd marry him. But I guess I was wrong about him and everything I though he was. So yeah, this is what I'm going through right now. And apparently, it's killing me.
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worst Movie Ever...!!!

Hey Readers, So last night, my little sister and I watched a redbox movie that has been laying around the room for days now, waiting to be watched. It was the worst movie I have ever seen. The move was called Snow White and the Huntsman. It was probably the worst movie ever made. It was slow, nothing really interesting happened in the whole entire time we watched it. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep for about an hour, when I awoke, the movie was still playing with barely any progress. Kristin Stewart did a terrible job of acting. I don't even care enough to make sure her name is spelled right, I apologize to any of my readers who like her or at least her acting. I don't really envy her all that much because she sucks at acting, literally. The man who played the Huntsman was a little better but not exactly the best either. I'm pretty sure though that he played Thor, which I actually enjoyed very much. But this movie was outdrawn, too long...

30 is for Trente!

Welcome to Friday's Short Story, I have been putting together my blog recently, like you know what do I want to talk about. I can't make any promises that the blog topics won't change from time to time but I can at least put more effort into my blog. I wanted to put up a short story of mine that I wrote after I read Gail Carson Levine's book, Writing Magic: Creating Stories that Fly.  I am a huge fan of Gail Carson Levine. She is such an amazing author and I have fallenl in love with every book she has turned out so far. If you have any interest in reading more about her, then please visit her at her website, http://www.gailcarsonlevine.com/ So back to my short story. Here it is! I hope you all enjoy.     I have one green eye and one brown eye. The green eye sees truth, but the brown eye sees much, much, more. I stared at myself in the mirror. Seeing my disgruntled face that morning was not a pretty site. The mirror showed the opposite me. A bed head version of...

Light and Fluffy...!!!

Hey Y'all, So lately I've been getting dizzy and light headed while driving. It kind of sucks. I'm not sure what is causing it either. After I get home sometime the dizziness and light headed feeling doesn't go away. I feel like I am stuck in my home because of it. I don't like. Not one bit.  I'm kind of scared that I am showing signs of getting vertigo like my dad. I really hope not. Also my mom is here visiting from South Carolina. She is driving me insane. I mean I love her because she is my mom. But boy she really knows just how to annoy me.