Skip to main content

Back in PA!

Hey Everyone,

I'm officially back in Pennsylvania today. It's my first night in a new house, on a new couch, with a new family. Try to ring your minds around that one. Haha. You get so used to how things use to be but now they are so different from then. It's like your life automatically changes as time progresses with you. Which is even silly to mention because time doesn't stop for anyone. Least of all me.

So the flight in was brutal. I mean it wouldn't have been all bad if the Newark, New Jersey Airport wasn't like the hugest airport I've probably ever been in. I mean talk about your option of food choices. It was endless. Haha. Anyway, I had a five hour lay over which was the worst. I thought I'd never leave Newark. As soon as I got off the plane, I ran to give my mom a huge hug. Then I turned to the girl standing next to her and was like "Who are you?".  My little thirteen year old sister has been going through some adolescence changes. Like dying her hair different colors every month, finding her style, and her person. And my Step Dad looks the same from before  but I was happy to see them all. Then my Dad came over and I gave him a huge hug and he came in and we all laughed and talked together. It was nice.

I'm going to ask my sister for some help. Haha. Never thought I'd say that but I'm going to see if she can help me out. I think she will be able to. But I'll have to ask her later after I buy what I need for this small project.

Well today was sad because I left my boyfriend at the airport but at the same time it was happy because I saw my family when I finally landed in Pennsylvania. I can't wait to get everything I want done and to start my new life. It's always good to have a plan. First, find a job. Two, get my license. Three, start planning ahead.

I've got to get to bed. I'm going to save this. Read it tomorrow and then post it for all to read.

Well I reread my post. Fixed a few things and am finally posting it. 
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 is for Trente!

Welcome to Friday's Short Story, I have been putting together my blog recently, like you know what do I want to talk about. I can't make any promises that the blog topics won't change from time to time but I can at least put more effort into my blog. I wanted to put up a short story of mine that I wrote after I read Gail Carson Levine's book, Writing Magic: Creating Stories that Fly.  I am a huge fan of Gail Carson Levine. She is such an amazing author and I have fallenl in love with every book she has turned out so far. If you have any interest in reading more about her, then please visit her at her website, http://www.gailcarsonlevine.com/ So back to my short story. Here it is! I hope you all enjoy.     I have one green eye and one brown eye. The green eye sees truth, but the brown eye sees much, much, more. I stared at myself in the mirror. Seeing my disgruntled face that morning was not a pretty site. The mirror showed the opposite me. A bed head version of...

Worst Movie Ever...!!!

Hey Readers, So last night, my little sister and I watched a redbox movie that has been laying around the room for days now, waiting to be watched. It was the worst movie I have ever seen. The move was called Snow White and the Huntsman. It was probably the worst movie ever made. It was slow, nothing really interesting happened in the whole entire time we watched it. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep for about an hour, when I awoke, the movie was still playing with barely any progress. Kristin Stewart did a terrible job of acting. I don't even care enough to make sure her name is spelled right, I apologize to any of my readers who like her or at least her acting. I don't really envy her all that much because she sucks at acting, literally. The man who played the Huntsman was a little better but not exactly the best either. I'm pretty sure though that he played Thor, which I actually enjoyed very much. But this movie was outdrawn, too long...

Light and Fluffy...!!!

Hey Y'all, So lately I've been getting dizzy and light headed while driving. It kind of sucks. I'm not sure what is causing it either. After I get home sometime the dizziness and light headed feeling doesn't go away. I feel like I am stuck in my home because of it. I don't like. Not one bit.  I'm kind of scared that I am showing signs of getting vertigo like my dad. I really hope not. Also my mom is here visiting from South Carolina. She is driving me insane. I mean I love her because she is my mom. But boy she really knows just how to annoy me.