Skip to main content

The Must Read Book List...Or Not!

Pre - Prom Spree! 

So this is Thursday's post. I am two days behind but I do however have good reason to be. I mean when your a girl who is trying to make everything run smoothly the day before Prom then you personally should make an effort to take it to the top.

I normally am not one to over do something so much that it makes it feel to me like it's fake. I love living in the moment. So for prom, Amanda helped me figure out what to do with my hair (which technically we didn't think about until the day of Prom) and I painted my nails with a fade - out sparkly gold color. They kind of looked like a French Manicure but not as fancy as one. I was so lucky with my nails because I only had to do them like once. They looked so awesome. Did I mention I love painting my nails? 

I also didn't have to spend money on the dress because Amanda had a few that she let me try on. The red one looked best on me and we fixed the straps so I wouldn't fall out if I bent down. 

So my Pre - Prom Spree wasn't all that hectic. I was pretty good about keeping my cool. I mean I'm not going to spend time freaking out about the small stuff in life. Then again I wasn't really ever one for the whole freak out about something small the day before kind of person.

That's all I've got that's really huge in my life even if it's not as huge as I think it probably would have been for some people. 

Love Britt
<3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worst Movie Ever...!!!

Hey Readers, So last night, my little sister and I watched a redbox movie that has been laying around the room for days now, waiting to be watched. It was the worst movie I have ever seen. The move was called Snow White and the Huntsman. It was probably the worst movie ever made. It was slow, nothing really interesting happened in the whole entire time we watched it. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep for about an hour, when I awoke, the movie was still playing with barely any progress. Kristin Stewart did a terrible job of acting. I don't even care enough to make sure her name is spelled right, I apologize to any of my readers who like her or at least her acting. I don't really envy her all that much because she sucks at acting, literally. The man who played the Huntsman was a little better but not exactly the best either. I'm pretty sure though that he played Thor, which I actually enjoyed very much. But this movie was outdrawn, too long...

30 is for Trente!

Welcome to Friday's Short Story, I have been putting together my blog recently, like you know what do I want to talk about. I can't make any promises that the blog topics won't change from time to time but I can at least put more effort into my blog. I wanted to put up a short story of mine that I wrote after I read Gail Carson Levine's book, Writing Magic: Creating Stories that Fly.  I am a huge fan of Gail Carson Levine. She is such an amazing author and I have fallenl in love with every book she has turned out so far. If you have any interest in reading more about her, then please visit her at her website, http://www.gailcarsonlevine.com/ So back to my short story. Here it is! I hope you all enjoy.     I have one green eye and one brown eye. The green eye sees truth, but the brown eye sees much, much, more. I stared at myself in the mirror. Seeing my disgruntled face that morning was not a pretty site. The mirror showed the opposite me. A bed head version of...

Same Blog, New Design...!!!

Hey Everyone, Thank you, Twin Butterfly Designs for this awesome new layout that you created for my blog. I am so happy with my blog. It looks absolutely amazing. You were so much fun to work with and you had so many great ideas for this layout. If anyone is looking for a new layout for their blog, then check out Twin Butterfly Designs. I would recommend her to all of my friends.