Skip to main content

Friday's Short Stories!

Prom!

This is Friday's Post. It really isn't a short story. But it could be if I wanted it to be. Anyway so back to the subject at hand. 

Prom was on a boat. Or maybe I guess you could call it a Ferry. We had our pictures taken with the water behind us. Then a Professional took our pictures on the dock. It was fun just talking and laughing with people. Once we finally got on the boat, we got ushered to the top deck to take more group photos. Did you know that the stairs for the boat were not made for heels? Haha. That was a fun experience. Yeah, that was kind of impossible, squeezing almost fifty people into the smallest area on the top deck. After everyone had their pictures taken, we chatted and laughed some more. I wasn't too much of a chatter at first because I was around people I didn't really know all that well. After about an hour of being on the top deck they finally let us go to the bottom deck where the party was. We prayed, ate our dinner and sat around chatting for a little more. Then the real party began as the DJ(if that's what you can call her) played music. Some of the music was hard to dance to or had a move that I didn't know. After a while, I was chatting with my best friend and a guy came over asked if either of us wanted to dance. I said No at first and then my best friend kept pushing me to go dance with him. It was a slow song, so I agreed and we danced and chatted. I didn't have my shoes on and so he was asking me if that was my regular height and I was said yes. Then after we swayed to the music five minutes after it was over, we stood on the side and watched other people dance and talked. It was nice. My best friend kept giving me funny grins. At one moment, we were all plotting to get better music to dance to and everyone nominated him to go and so he said he'd do it if someone went with him and Amanda gave me a funny grin and said that I would. I told him if he requested the song, then I'd go with him. Then we headed to the DJ, he had his hands on my shoulders as we pushed our way through the crowd. It was fun. At the end of the Prom, we all went back outside and all just talked. He picked up one girl and held her for a little bit and then he turned to me and said it was my turn, at first I said no but then I put my hand over my eyes and said Yes. So I let him pick me up. It was a lot of fun. 

After Prom, we went back to Amanda's friends house to change and then we headed to Gulf Coast Regal to see Thor 3D. It was an awesome movie. When he was leaving he patted me on the head. I guess soon after he got home, he requested me on facebook. We also stopped at Steak & Shake for food. It was just an awesome night. 

I was out until 3 am that night. I had only gotten three hours of sleep before I woke up around six to be at work at 8 am. Yup, it was a pretty easy day. 

Love Britt
<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nine Lives too Short....!!!

Hey Everyone I've been working on making  on completing my job applications. Which would be a lot easier if I kept all my references in one place. But no, crazy organized girl can't seem to do that. Wow, that's just sad. I'll have to get some kind of system going on to keep all my current information together. Then bye bye crazy application problems. I signed up to take my Driver's License Test. I guess that's big news. I finally be able to drive. Which will be great for college, work, and smaller endeavors.  I'm super nervous. I feel so much could go wrong. The worst that could happen is that I can't parallel park or I can't follow the instructor's commands which should be pretty basic.I hope it is anyway. I've been keeping in contact with my boyfriend who lives in Fort Myers. Haha. Talk about long distance. I think I've been doing a pretty good job so far because I've kept in touch with him and I text him almost everyday.  I r

New Ideas, Old Fairy Tales...!!!

Hey Everyone, Yesterday I was walking my dog when I came up with a new twist on a old fairy tale. I was thinking of doing a new Alice in Wonderland Story. A story about Alice, an elderly woman in a mental hospital telling these stories of her when she was a little girl in wonderland. I figure the story could be made into a much more darker and horrific tale that still has that beautiful magical flare that the enchanting old story possessed. I really think this would be an interesting twist on Alice in Wonderland since every one seems to want to keep her young and innocent. Why not let her grow up? Have children of her own or end up alone? Why not let her be a insane old woman who never knows whats going on? A story narrated by Alice about Alice. I think that would be an awesome story to take on. Now, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this Alice and Wonderland twist. I've never done anything like this before and I'm defiantly going to do some research from the old books

Same Blog, New Design...!!!

Hey Everyone, Thank you, Twin Butterfly Designs for this awesome new layout that you created for my blog. I am so happy with my blog. It looks absolutely amazing. You were so much fun to work with and you had so many great ideas for this layout. If anyone is looking for a new layout for their blog, then check out Twin Butterfly Designs. I would recommend her to all of my friends.