Skip to main content

Fitness on Sunday's!

03/27 - This is Sunday's post.

What are my Favorite Sports?

I am most likely like every other girl who likes sports. I'm not into Football, Basketball, Soccer, or Hockey. I can't watch a game on TV because it is way too boring for me and I normally don't understand what is going on. I prefer to be in the action at the game.But I'm not competitive so I don't take part in any sports. I usually just like to go to the games to check out the team and to walk around the stadium while watching the game from time to time. If you don't believe me, ask my step dad. He'll vouch for me. I usually went with him so he can't exactly lie to you about what I did and didn't do at the games.

I like what my friend calls the girlie sports, Baseball (not a girlie sport), softball, tennis, volleyball, and Horse Back Riding. The only two sports I take part in are Tennis and Horse Back Riding (but it's not very common). I also only think Tennis is a lot of fun if it's with a whole bunch of your friends who enjoy the game. I can't get into it unless they're into it. I guess I'm just weird like that. I love baseball though. I've been to a ton of Harrisburg Senators Games, One Reading Phillie Game, and One Baltimore Oreoles Game. So baseball was a pretty big part of my life. I hope I'll be able to talk Aaron into going to some of the baseball games here in Fort Myers. I want to check out the team. I also think I should play more tennis. I guess I could add it to the goal list. 

Happy Blogging!
Love Britt
<3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worst Movie Ever...!!!

Hey Readers, So last night, my little sister and I watched a redbox movie that has been laying around the room for days now, waiting to be watched. It was the worst movie I have ever seen. The move was called Snow White and the Huntsman. It was probably the worst movie ever made. It was slow, nothing really interesting happened in the whole entire time we watched it. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep for about an hour, when I awoke, the movie was still playing with barely any progress. Kristin Stewart did a terrible job of acting. I don't even care enough to make sure her name is spelled right, I apologize to any of my readers who like her or at least her acting. I don't really envy her all that much because she sucks at acting, literally. The man who played the Huntsman was a little better but not exactly the best either. I'm pretty sure though that he played Thor, which I actually enjoyed very much. But this movie was outdrawn, too long...

30 is for Trente!

Welcome to Friday's Short Story, I have been putting together my blog recently, like you know what do I want to talk about. I can't make any promises that the blog topics won't change from time to time but I can at least put more effort into my blog. I wanted to put up a short story of mine that I wrote after I read Gail Carson Levine's book, Writing Magic: Creating Stories that Fly.  I am a huge fan of Gail Carson Levine. She is such an amazing author and I have fallenl in love with every book she has turned out so far. If you have any interest in reading more about her, then please visit her at her website, http://www.gailcarsonlevine.com/ So back to my short story. Here it is! I hope you all enjoy.     I have one green eye and one brown eye. The green eye sees truth, but the brown eye sees much, much, more. I stared at myself in the mirror. Seeing my disgruntled face that morning was not a pretty site. The mirror showed the opposite me. A bed head version of...

Same Blog, New Design...!!!

Hey Everyone, Thank you, Twin Butterfly Designs for this awesome new layout that you created for my blog. I am so happy with my blog. It looks absolutely amazing. You were so much fun to work with and you had so many great ideas for this layout. If anyone is looking for a new layout for their blog, then check out Twin Butterfly Designs. I would recommend her to all of my friends.