Skip to main content

10 is for Dix!

Barev Dzez,

Today was an awesome day. I got rid of some of my stir craziness that has been consuming me lately and celebrated my best best friend's birthday. My best friend Amanda turned eighteen today and we decided to celebrate by going to the Celtic Festival, the Renaissance Festival, and finally we went to see Tangled at the Regal movie theater.I planned the whole Tangled movie idea because I wanted to do something special for my best friend. She doesn't see her friends all the time and so I wanted to secretly invite her friends to see a movie. I thought it was pretty cool and her friends were pretty cool and I enjoyed talking to them. We all got along really well. Tangled is a hilarious movie and I suggest that everyone should check it out.

The Celtic Festival wasn't the greatest but while we were leaving I saw a sign for a Masquerade Ball that's being held somewhere in Fort Myers. I intend to find out more about. See if there's a age limit. I want to go. It sounds like a lot of fun. I'm going to talk Amanda into going with me. We should have bought a really old style costume. The other festival we went to was a lot of fun. We saw a jester, a jousting torment, and a washing wenches show. The Washing Wenches was the most weirdest and funniest thing I have ever seen. It was totally worth it. I also payed three dollars for a hot dog and Amanda got a turkey leg for eight dollars. We had to buy tickets though. I think Amanda said the Turkey Legs are cheaper at Disney World or something.

Well, now it's time to unwind. Talk to you tomorrow.
Love Britt
<3

P.S. The Hello of the Day is in Armenian. Also I didn't read through this before I posted so sorry for any mistakes. I'll fix them after Merlin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expensive Things I'd Love to Own...!!!

Hey Y'all.

Lately I have been feeling the need to take the time to really think about what I want from life. As most of you know by now, I became a mother in January. My journey of motherhood has been a wonderful one so far. Ever since I have become a mother, I have felt this need to upgrade my life. I have felt this need to upgrade my style of clothing. I thought I was going for the whole bohemian style look that I really do love. But I realized something from one to many of my shopping trips. I've found that as much as I love the the bohemian style. I tend to lean towards clothes that are classy and elegant that I can pair with my bohemian style. I've decided that though that I wish to continue with this style choice which is called bohemian chic or bohemian classy. I want to look into buying some name brand items to add to my closet that will last me a lot longer than their more affordable counterparts.

I also need to start working out so I can look start to feel good a…

Restarting Life...!

Hey Y'all, 
So I write to you all with a heavy head. My life is about to change. I don't know where I plan to go in life after it happens. I want to pursue something new. I have a few ideas of where to go next. I have enough of them. I guess I am looking for a way for my life to mean something. I have an amazing boyfriend. I have a amazing little girl. But I crave something more. I crave something else in my life. I'll Let you all know what options I have. Which ones I plan to explore. 
Well that is all.

Thinking About Startng a New Blog...!!!

Hey Y'all,

So I am thinking of starting a new blog. I want to do something new. I also want to own my domain as well. I also am interested in earning money from blogging. I want to do this for my daughter. I want to work when I want to work and earn money when I want to earn money.

I'm not really sure what type of blog I want to create. I am thinking possibly a lifestyle blog were I would talk everyday life, parenting, diy projects, new games, book reviews, movies I've watched. If anyone has an input on going this route, please leave a comment below.