Skip to main content

A New Day or A New Life

Hello...Hello...Hello 

Today is a very important day. For starters it's Friday. I love Friday's. Also today is the day I give my power point presentation to my Biology 2 class. It is on Mammals and it's our last lesson of the year. Which is taught by Emily and I. The power point is 22 slides. That is the longest power point I have ever made. 

Other than that. I found that my friends cell phone isn't working so he hasn't been able to talk to me since like Monday. My other friend Livi is going to get her license today and I have to call the place to see if any days are open next month. Yeah fun. I'm very nervous about going to get mind but it's about time. I am 18 and I don't want to ride the bus my senior year, Yuck. 

Well I didn't get anything I wanted to get done done this week. All my goals went down the drain. I am very unhappy about that. Haha.

Well I got to go.
School is aprroching and I need to get to the bus stop on time.

Love Britt
Did I tell everyone my dad might be getting me a mustang. A older one of course but it might happen in July. Tee, I'm so excited.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 is for Trente!

Welcome to Friday's Short Story, I have been putting together my blog recently, like you know what do I want to talk about. I can't make any promises that the blog topics won't change from time to time but I can at least put more effort into my blog. I wanted to put up a short story of mine that I wrote after I read Gail Carson Levine's book, Writing Magic: Creating Stories that Fly.  I am a huge fan of Gail Carson Levine. She is such an amazing author and I have fallenl in love with every book she has turned out so far. If you have any interest in reading more about her, then please visit her at her website, http://www.gailcarsonlevine.com/ So back to my short story. Here it is! I hope you all enjoy.     I have one green eye and one brown eye. The green eye sees truth, but the brown eye sees much, much, more. I stared at myself in the mirror. Seeing my disgruntled face that morning was not a pretty site. The mirror showed the opposite me. A bed head version of...

Worst Movie Ever...!!!

Hey Readers, So last night, my little sister and I watched a redbox movie that has been laying around the room for days now, waiting to be watched. It was the worst movie I have ever seen. The move was called Snow White and the Huntsman. It was probably the worst movie ever made. It was slow, nothing really interesting happened in the whole entire time we watched it. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep for about an hour, when I awoke, the movie was still playing with barely any progress. Kristin Stewart did a terrible job of acting. I don't even care enough to make sure her name is spelled right, I apologize to any of my readers who like her or at least her acting. I don't really envy her all that much because she sucks at acting, literally. The man who played the Huntsman was a little better but not exactly the best either. I'm pretty sure though that he played Thor, which I actually enjoyed very much. But this movie was outdrawn, too long...

Light and Fluffy...!!!

Hey Y'all, So lately I've been getting dizzy and light headed while driving. It kind of sucks. I'm not sure what is causing it either. After I get home sometime the dizziness and light headed feeling doesn't go away. I feel like I am stuck in my home because of it. I don't like. Not one bit.  I'm kind of scared that I am showing signs of getting vertigo like my dad. I really hope not. Also my mom is here visiting from South Carolina. She is driving me insane. I mean I love her because she is my mom. But boy she really knows just how to annoy me.