Skip to main content

Last Youth Group Meeting for the School Year

Hello Everyone and Goodmorning

Anyway, Yesterday was the last Youth Group meeting for the year. It was a lot of fun. We went to Abc's North Bowling Lanes and bowled. Haha. I am very bad at bowling. Anyway. Not much is happening. I won' get to see my friends from church much over the summer and this makes me very sad. I love all my friends. They are all so great to me. Hehe. 

I went to my dad's house this weekend. He told me that in July if he sells the cuda that he has been fixing up and gets like seven thousand. That he's going to give me two thousand for a car of my own. He wants to buy me a stick shift mustang. I am totally okay with that, I prefer automatic but I need to learn how to drive stick so I can do both. Heck if I get my driver's license before July I might drive myself down to Florida. 

I love Mustangs...basically anything that goes fast.

I drove my dads car all over the place on Saturday. That thing can hit like 50 in 25 zone and 80 or more in a 60 zone. It's pretty sweet. He has a Lincoln which is okay. But I think he should trade it in for a jeep. I love jeeps, grew up with them.

I am so excited. I am going to my friends house for a full month. That is the longest I have ever been on vacation. It's going to be so much fun. Then one more year of High School and bam I'm gone. I plan on moving to Alva, Fl as soon as possible.

Well that's all folks

Love Brittney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 is for Trente!

Welcome to Friday's Short Story, I have been putting together my blog recently, like you know what do I want to talk about. I can't make any promises that the blog topics won't change from time to time but I can at least put more effort into my blog. I wanted to put up a short story of mine that I wrote after I read Gail Carson Levine's book, Writing Magic: Creating Stories that Fly.  I am a huge fan of Gail Carson Levine. She is such an amazing author and I have fallenl in love with every book she has turned out so far. If you have any interest in reading more about her, then please visit her at her website, http://www.gailcarsonlevine.com/ So back to my short story. Here it is! I hope you all enjoy.     I have one green eye and one brown eye. The green eye sees truth, but the brown eye sees much, much, more. I stared at myself in the mirror. Seeing my disgruntled face that morning was not a pretty site. The mirror showed the opposite me. A bed head version of...

Worst Movie Ever...!!!

Hey Readers, So last night, my little sister and I watched a redbox movie that has been laying around the room for days now, waiting to be watched. It was the worst movie I have ever seen. The move was called Snow White and the Huntsman. It was probably the worst movie ever made. It was slow, nothing really interesting happened in the whole entire time we watched it. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep for about an hour, when I awoke, the movie was still playing with barely any progress. Kristin Stewart did a terrible job of acting. I don't even care enough to make sure her name is spelled right, I apologize to any of my readers who like her or at least her acting. I don't really envy her all that much because she sucks at acting, literally. The man who played the Huntsman was a little better but not exactly the best either. I'm pretty sure though that he played Thor, which I actually enjoyed very much. But this movie was outdrawn, too long...

Light and Fluffy...!!!

Hey Y'all, So lately I've been getting dizzy and light headed while driving. It kind of sucks. I'm not sure what is causing it either. After I get home sometime the dizziness and light headed feeling doesn't go away. I feel like I am stuck in my home because of it. I don't like. Not one bit.  I'm kind of scared that I am showing signs of getting vertigo like my dad. I really hope not. Also my mom is here visiting from South Carolina. She is driving me insane. I mean I love her because she is my mom. But boy she really knows just how to annoy me.