Skip to main content

Anime...!!!

Hey Readers,

I love anime. I haven't really watched a lot of it. But to give you an idea of what I have watched. Here is a list. Please don't judge me for my choice in shows. I'm weird and like depressing things and I really love funny shows. Also I guess watching anime makes me a nerd or geek.

1. Chibi Vampire
2. Rosario +
Vampire
3. I My Me Strawberry Eggs
4. School Rumble
5. Ouran High School Host Club
6. One Piece (Need to finish)
7. Fairy Tail (Need to finish)
8. Spice and Wolf (1 Episode)
9. Wolf's Rain (Need to Finish)
10. Deathnote (Theres a Second Season)
11. Vampire Knight
12. Full Metal Panic
13. Full Metal Alchemist
14. Soul Eater
15. Ghost Stories
16. Hetalia S1
17. My Bride is a Mermaid
18. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
S1 (Second Season)
19. Tsubasa Chronicles
20. Fruits Basket
21. Fushigi Yuugi
22. Black Bulter S1 (Second Season)
23. Spirited Away
24. Kiki's Delievery Service
25. Howl's Moving Castle
26. My Neighbor Tortoro
27. Whisper of the Heart
28. Grave of the Fireflies
29. Princess Resurrection
30. The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
31. Wolf Children
32. Howls Moving Castle
33. School Rumble
34. The Tales of Earthsea
35. Ponyo
36. Nausica of the Valley of the Wind
37. Castle in the Sky
38. The Cat Returns
39. Princess Mononoke
40. Azumanga Daioh (Should Finish...But)
41. Slayers
42. Slayers Next
43. Deadman Wonderland (Need to Finish)
43. Corpse Princess Aka
43. Corpse Princess Kuro

Animes I want to Watch
1. High School dxd (small maybe) very small chance
2. Hetalia Season 2
3. Black Lagoon
4. Durarar (started but...eh)
5. Skip Beat (English Sub)
6. Slayers Tri
7. Slayers Revloution
8. Blue Exorcist
9. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
S1 (Second Season)
10 .Black Bulter S1 (Second Season)
11. One Piece (Need to finish)
12. Fairy Tail (Need to finish)
13. Wolf's Rain (Need to Finish)
14. Spice and Wolf
15. Deathnote season 2
16. Skip Beat English Sub
17. Ranma 1/2
18. Inu-yasha
19. The Twelve Kindoms
20. Bleach
21. Prince of Tennis
22. Shakugan no Shana
23. to be announced








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nine Lives too Short....!!!

Hey Everyone I've been working on making  on completing my job applications. Which would be a lot easier if I kept all my references in one place. But no, crazy organized girl can't seem to do that. Wow, that's just sad. I'll have to get some kind of system going on to keep all my current information together. Then bye bye crazy application problems. I signed up to take my Driver's License Test. I guess that's big news. I finally be able to drive. Which will be great for college, work, and smaller endeavors.  I'm super nervous. I feel so much could go wrong. The worst that could happen is that I can't parallel park or I can't follow the instructor's commands which should be pretty basic.I hope it is anyway. I've been keeping in contact with my boyfriend who lives in Fort Myers. Haha. Talk about long distance. I think I've been doing a pretty good job so far because I've kept in touch with him and I text him almost everyday.  I r

New Ideas, Old Fairy Tales...!!!

Hey Everyone, Yesterday I was walking my dog when I came up with a new twist on a old fairy tale. I was thinking of doing a new Alice in Wonderland Story. A story about Alice, an elderly woman in a mental hospital telling these stories of her when she was a little girl in wonderland. I figure the story could be made into a much more darker and horrific tale that still has that beautiful magical flare that the enchanting old story possessed. I really think this would be an interesting twist on Alice in Wonderland since every one seems to want to keep her young and innocent. Why not let her grow up? Have children of her own or end up alone? Why not let her be a insane old woman who never knows whats going on? A story narrated by Alice about Alice. I think that would be an awesome story to take on. Now, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this Alice and Wonderland twist. I've never done anything like this before and I'm defiantly going to do some research from the old books

Same Blog, New Design...!!!

Hey Everyone, Thank you, Twin Butterfly Designs for this awesome new layout that you created for my blog. I am so happy with my blog. It looks absolutely amazing. You were so much fun to work with and you had so many great ideas for this layout. If anyone is looking for a new layout for their blog, then check out Twin Butterfly Designs. I would recommend her to all of my friends.