Skip to main content

Anime...!!!

Hey Readers,

I love anime. I haven't really watched a lot of it. But to give you an idea of what I have watched. Here is a list. Please don't judge me for my choice in shows. I'm weird and like depressing things and I really love funny shows. Also I guess watching anime makes me a nerd or geek.

1. Chibi Vampire
2. Rosario +
Vampire
3. I My Me Strawberry Eggs
4. School Rumble
5. Ouran High School Host Club
6. One Piece (Need to finish)
7. Fairy Tail (Need to finish)
8. Spice and Wolf (1 Episode)
9. Wolf's Rain (Need to Finish)
10. Deathnote (Theres a Second Season)
11. Vampire Knight
12. Full Metal Panic
13. Full Metal Alchemist
14. Soul Eater
15. Ghost Stories
16. Hetalia S1
17. My Bride is a Mermaid
18. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
S1 (Second Season)
19. Tsubasa Chronicles
20. Fruits Basket
21. Fushigi Yuugi
22. Black Bulter S1 (Second Season)
23. Spirited Away
24. Kiki's Delievery Service
25. Howl's Moving Castle
26. My Neighbor Tortoro
27. Whisper of the Heart
28. Grave of the Fireflies
29. Princess Resurrection
30. The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
31. Wolf Children
32. Howls Moving Castle
33. School Rumble
34. The Tales of Earthsea
35. Ponyo
36. Nausica of the Valley of the Wind
37. Castle in the Sky
38. The Cat Returns
39. Princess Mononoke
40. Azumanga Daioh (Should Finish...But)
41. Slayers
42. Slayers Next
43. Deadman Wonderland (Need to Finish)
43. Corpse Princess Aka
43. Corpse Princess Kuro

Animes I want to Watch
1. High School dxd (small maybe) very small chance
2. Hetalia Season 2
3. Black Lagoon
4. Durarar (started but...eh)
5. Skip Beat (English Sub)
6. Slayers Tri
7. Slayers Revloution
8. Blue Exorcist
9. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
S1 (Second Season)
10 .Black Bulter S1 (Second Season)
11. One Piece (Need to finish)
12. Fairy Tail (Need to finish)
13. Wolf's Rain (Need to Finish)
14. Spice and Wolf
15. Deathnote season 2
16. Skip Beat English Sub
17. Ranma 1/2
18. Inu-yasha
19. The Twelve Kindoms
20. Bleach
21. Prince of Tennis
22. Shakugan no Shana
23. to be announced








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 is for Trente!

Welcome to Friday's Short Story, I have been putting together my blog recently, like you know what do I want to talk about. I can't make any promises that the blog topics won't change from time to time but I can at least put more effort into my blog. I wanted to put up a short story of mine that I wrote after I read Gail Carson Levine's book, Writing Magic: Creating Stories that Fly.  I am a huge fan of Gail Carson Levine. She is such an amazing author and I have fallenl in love with every book she has turned out so far. If you have any interest in reading more about her, then please visit her at her website, http://www.gailcarsonlevine.com/ So back to my short story. Here it is! I hope you all enjoy.     I have one green eye and one brown eye. The green eye sees truth, but the brown eye sees much, much, more. I stared at myself in the mirror. Seeing my disgruntled face that morning was not a pretty site. The mirror showed the opposite me. A bed head version of...

Worst Movie Ever...!!!

Hey Readers, So last night, my little sister and I watched a redbox movie that has been laying around the room for days now, waiting to be watched. It was the worst movie I have ever seen. The move was called Snow White and the Huntsman. It was probably the worst movie ever made. It was slow, nothing really interesting happened in the whole entire time we watched it. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep for about an hour, when I awoke, the movie was still playing with barely any progress. Kristin Stewart did a terrible job of acting. I don't even care enough to make sure her name is spelled right, I apologize to any of my readers who like her or at least her acting. I don't really envy her all that much because she sucks at acting, literally. The man who played the Huntsman was a little better but not exactly the best either. I'm pretty sure though that he played Thor, which I actually enjoyed very much. But this movie was outdrawn, too long...

Same Blog, New Design...!!!

Hey Everyone, Thank you, Twin Butterfly Designs for this awesome new layout that you created for my blog. I am so happy with my blog. It looks absolutely amazing. You were so much fun to work with and you had so many great ideas for this layout. If anyone is looking for a new layout for their blog, then check out Twin Butterfly Designs. I would recommend her to all of my friends.