Skip to main content

O is for Orange

Welcome 2011,

Wow, can you believe that it's 2011. I can't. So much has happened this year. I moved to Florida and am now in the process of living my life the way I want to, almost. I still have so many goals and those are the things I really have to reach if I want to get anywhere close to my dream. I want to do so much, it's almost overwhelming.

Anyway, I am in the process of looking for a job. It really sucks because I've never worked before. I know I'm pathetic right. I guess I just never really needed a job until now. Okay, you know what. Scratch that. I needed a job, just no one near where I used to live was hiring and it's hard to get a job if no one wants you at their store.

My Christmas was a lot of fun. We did all kinds of exciting things. We went to Gulf Coast Town Center, Manatee Park, and saw a Christmas Light Show.

Now Amanda and I need to start working on our bunk bed again and get it done. All we need to do is sand down the frames and then get some black spray paint and paint it. The last thing on our list is to buy a full mattress for the bottom bunk. Then sell the old  Day bed and put in the new bunk bed

So life seems kind of busy right now. Okay, maybe not too crazy but life just seems like there just isn't enough time anymore.

Happy New Years
Love Britt
<3

Comments

Unknown said…
Ummmmm, that's all well and fine, but what does it have to do with ORANGES?

Popular posts from this blog

30 is for Trente!

Welcome to Friday's Short Story, I have been putting together my blog recently, like you know what do I want to talk about. I can't make any promises that the blog topics won't change from time to time but I can at least put more effort into my blog. I wanted to put up a short story of mine that I wrote after I read Gail Carson Levine's book, Writing Magic: Creating Stories that Fly.  I am a huge fan of Gail Carson Levine. She is such an amazing author and I have fallenl in love with every book she has turned out so far. If you have any interest in reading more about her, then please visit her at her website, http://www.gailcarsonlevine.com/ So back to my short story. Here it is! I hope you all enjoy.     I have one green eye and one brown eye. The green eye sees truth, but the brown eye sees much, much, more. I stared at myself in the mirror. Seeing my disgruntled face that morning was not a pretty site. The mirror showed the opposite me. A bed head version of...

Worst Movie Ever...!!!

Hey Readers, So last night, my little sister and I watched a redbox movie that has been laying around the room for days now, waiting to be watched. It was the worst movie I have ever seen. The move was called Snow White and the Huntsman. It was probably the worst movie ever made. It was slow, nothing really interesting happened in the whole entire time we watched it. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep for about an hour, when I awoke, the movie was still playing with barely any progress. Kristin Stewart did a terrible job of acting. I don't even care enough to make sure her name is spelled right, I apologize to any of my readers who like her or at least her acting. I don't really envy her all that much because she sucks at acting, literally. The man who played the Huntsman was a little better but not exactly the best either. I'm pretty sure though that he played Thor, which I actually enjoyed very much. But this movie was outdrawn, too long...

Light and Fluffy...!!!

Hey Y'all, So lately I've been getting dizzy and light headed while driving. It kind of sucks. I'm not sure what is causing it either. After I get home sometime the dizziness and light headed feeling doesn't go away. I feel like I am stuck in my home because of it. I don't like. Not one bit.  I'm kind of scared that I am showing signs of getting vertigo like my dad. I really hope not. Also my mom is here visiting from South Carolina. She is driving me insane. I mean I love her because she is my mom. But boy she really knows just how to annoy me.